Chapter Twenty Five

"I haven't been able to shoot someone in a while," Taehyung breathed out, even though he was trying to lift up the mood his face stayed straight and serious. One hand on the steering wheel and the other gripping his gun firmly on his lap.

Namjoon had been sitting next to him, trying to explain what Hoseok had told him while they were on the phone. They'd take a total of forty minutes and fifteen seconds before entering, it was Namjoon's job to be extremely precise and smart.

He'd know by that time, they'd have their guards down and be focusing more on GOT7, and if they had found and captured Bam Bam, Hoseok and Mina it would be much more to handle for the few people in the home.

With the rest of Bangtan waiting for the opportune moment to break in, they'd be over powered. Seokjin had explained so, even though EXO might have took GOT7's guns he knew the boys would have other hidden weapons.

"I've known them long enough to know they don't give up easily. If they found out Mina, Hoseok and Bam Bam had been captured, we'd likely come along as well," Yoongi muttered. "They know all to well some of our personal feelings towards her, not including all of us, just some"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Taehyung, Taehyung looked back at him through the rear view mirror before looking back at the road.

"I'll be the first to take them down," Jimin growled, his hands balling into fists. 

"I- I don't think I can," Jungkook mutters. "The thought of shooting someone, even though I am a gang member, I've hated it after the night Hoseok didn't come back. The thought of him possibly lying around, a gun shot wound to his forehead, it hurt a lot. After Mina left, I had for sure thought both of them were dead. I don't want to-"

"Jungkook," Yoongi muttered harshly, sending a glare his way. "This isn't a game, man. You either shoot them or surrender and let them kill us all"

"Don't say that," Jin muttered, he softened his tone and tried to explain it differently. "Jungkook, I know how much you love Mina. Would you want her to die? Would you want all of us to hand ourselves over because we wouldn't want to shoot someone? Kookie, they're our enemies"

"Let's just sneak it, blast a couple heads off, grab our friends and leave," Namjoon commanded.

Jungkooks fingers wrapped tighter around the gun laying on his lap, he looked down at it with his dark glossy eyes. He didn't like the idea of killing someone, but thinking of any of those gang members holding her captive or even touching her made his blood boil.

He closed his eyes, taking a slow deep breath. He thought of all the memories they had shared, the many laughs and joys. He knew if EXO stood in his way from seeing Mina again, he'd surely shoot them. As much as he didn't want to, he wanted to be out of this mess.

"Guys," Jungkook said, his voice suddenly deep with emotions. "If we make it through this alive, if we come home knowing EXO isn't after us and we can finally sleep in peace. Could we maybe ditch this life? Being in a gang is dangerous, especially with rising enemies walking around. After retrieving Mina and Hoseok, can we just settle down and live a normal life?"

The car went silent, the air thick with different types of emotions. They never thought about it, a life without danger, running away, a life without fear and guns and drugs. A life completely normal, a life with happiness and a few wedding rings on their fingers, maybe even a few kids. They never thought of that, how they would have felt. Maybe things would have been different?

They all thought of their own different lives, how they'd want it to be if it were normal.

Hoseok would have been happily married to MinAri if it weren't for his past crimes, living a totally normal happy life with two children.

Jimin had thought, he'd thought of meeting the one. The one he'd introduce to his parents, his friends. He never thought of how it would feel to call someone 'honey', or 'my girl'. At the thought of that he smiled to himself, looking away from the window and down to his empty palms. He squeezed them together, thinking of the love and affection he'd have. Thinking of the day his first child would be born, he could imagine looking down at a beautiful baby cradled in his arms. He'd imagine looking down at his wife as she lay in the hospital bed, worn out but happy.

Namjoon had thought of a beautiful young smart woman, she'd be delicate and clumsy which would make her just as cute as their child would be. His child, he imagined, would be chubby and a mommy's boy. He smiled at the thought of him trying to hold his new born baby as it began to cry just at the sight of him, how weird and awkward he'd feel.

Jin wanted a woman that was equally as beautiful as him, having a beautiful child together that one day would become the worlds greatest model. He wanted a wife that didn't know how to cook, so he'd be the one in the kitchen, cooking her something when she was sick.

Jungkook thought of a wife that would slightly resemble Mina, she'd be kind and sweet, brave physically and shy mentally, a girl just as clumsy and adventurous as her too. But he didn't want to marry Mina, he wanted his hyungs to settle that one out together. He wanted Mina to live her own life, because he knew deep inside that the feelings Mina once had for him were gone and unable to be brought back.

Taehyung and Yoongi had similar thoughts, only with the same girl.

Mina