Allergic to latex

Allergic to Latex by breathingliam-

(BOOK ONE)

Love comes with a lot of cost's and for Zayn and Liam it seems to never be on their side.

With a pushy, stuck-up management, Zayn and Liam aren't sure they can keep up the fatal relationship they have tried building, as There are more complications then a rubix cube.

When Zayn leaves the band because of his pregnancy, Liam isn't sure he can cope with it all. He can't do it without Zayn, And He is determined to find Zayn and make things right.

But what if Zayn doesn't want to be found? What if his secret is eating him up from the inside out and he doesn't want Liam to see him like that? Will it all become fine? Or is everything already slipping between their fingers?

Amazing Well done trailer by: @Ari_forev

-Each night I put my head to my pillow I try to tell myself I'm strong because I've gone one more day without you.-

PRAISE ZIAM

It's like Romeo and Juliet all over again.

The one time I ship ZIAM.

Rated: 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

1. What's your name/username?

ari/breathingliam-

2. Why did you start writing?

Well my dad was always a fan of writing, he would do it in his spare time, never actually puplished one as he said it was just a hobbie. And I was always fasinated with his work, I guess I started writing because of him, as he got ill and sick, making him not want to write anymore.

3. What's/Who's your biggest inspiration

John Green, My dad, Tina Fey

4. What's your dream job?

Interior Designer, Or and Author

5. What are your favorite hobbie?

Well strange enough, I collect comics, The Archie Comics. And making graphics.

6. What state/country/city do you live in?

I live in British Columbia Canada.

7. How Old are you?

16

8. What's your favorite song(s)?

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey, Same Love by Macklemore, and Pretty Hurts by Beyonce.

9. What are your favorite books?

The Fault In Our Stars, The Program, The Hunger Games Trilogy.

10. What would you do if you were to ever get kidnapped?

Um, well i'm not sure, I don't ever plan on getting kidnapped but if I was, I'd try to not get killed and not let them touch me.

11. Who's your favorite One Direction band member and why?

Liam James Payne. Because well I was bullied when I was a child and so he taught me that even if your bullied, even if your constantly brought down, don't give up on your dreams because they will come true if you keep believing. I mean I connect with him, he taught me that things do get better, even if you were bullied or you are different, you can still succeed in life.

And he's amazing.

12. How do you come up with new stories.

Well my newest one is from personal experience, and well some come from songs, or remaking of a different story.

13. What's your best quality?

um I'm not sure, I've been called sweet a million times, But I guess I can just overlook stuff and forgive easily.

14. What is one of your dream goals?

Meeting One Direction. Cliche I know.

A:N: Thank you for the 1k readers.

Please keep requesting!!

Read

vote

Comment

Love you my jelly babies.

QOTW:

What's your favorite book?

Mine is the Comeback by Belwatson