He wasn't a jerk online.

He wasn't a jerk online. By onedirectiion_

***EDITING***[Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards]:

- Read at your own risk. There is major grammar issues, plot holes and probably some really annoying stuff in this book. If you want to read a 12 year old written story, then please proceed. Major editing in process. -

Victoria Green has to deal with a lot of stress for just being a normal eighteen year old. Victoria's dad cheated on her mum, her mum and her barely get along and a new school is being thrown into the mix. Could things possibly get anymore worse? Victoria's mum decided that moving to Doncaster would be the next step in getting her over her once husband. But, what people don't know about Victoria is that she has a secret. A secret that would make any other eighteen year old look like an innocent angel. She talks to a mystery guy on the website AIM with the username of 'Singing4life24'. Being her mystery guy, she has no idea who this guy could be .. Until she meets the biggest jerk and player of all time at her new school. And his name? Louis Tomlinson.

A Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction

Isn't that Amazing?!! She got a Watty Award!! Amazing.

It's truly a great book leading to the whole serious an on and off

Relationship which we all seem to love in our fan fictions.

Michelle is truly a great role model at only fifteen.

-------------////////--------------

Interview with @onedirectiion_

1. What's your name/username?

My name is Michelle, username onedirectiion_

2. Why did you start writing?

I started writing because ever since I was about nine years old, I've had an obsession with writing and coming up with stories and telling them aloud and seeing what I could come up with. They were usually weird and unrealistic stories at the time, and I have obviously progressed in seven years.

3. What's/who's your biggest inspiration.

My biggest inspiration is my fans. I know everyone probably says that, even celebrities but when they say it they mean it from the bottom of their hearts like I do. My fans are what keep me motivated and willing to write more, knowing they enjoy reading my works as much as I enjoy writing them.

4. What's your dream job?

To be a freelance writer or an author.

5. What are your favorite hobbies?

Dancing, and sign language are my two main hobbies at the moment, besides writing.

6. What state/country/city do you live in.

I live in the United States, more specifically Chicago, Illinois.

7. How old are you?

I'm 15 years old, soon to be 16.

8. What's your favorite song(s)?

At the moment my favorite song is Rude by Magic!

9. What are your favorite books?

Oh gosh. I have so many. But a favorite of mine at the moment is Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. A lot of inspiration comes from reading all of her books - they're amazing.

10. What would do if you were to ever get kidnapped?

I would probably cry, beg and plead with my kidnappers. Then I'd probably try and not get myself killed by doing anything irrational and hopefully find a way to escape.

11. Who's your favorite One Direction band member and why?

Niall Horan. I've always felt a strong pull to him. But when I first watched WMYB back in 2011 and didn't know any of 1D's names I was a Louis girl for a while, until Niall drew himself upon me.

12. How do you come up with new stories.

It's hard to explain really. They just pop into my head and then I'll start thinking further into the book like the beginning and end and then I'll think about like the filler chapters.

13. What's your best quality.

My best quality is my personality. I've been told I'm quite funny and I can always cheer someone up or make them laugh until their sides hurt.

14. What is one of your dream goals?

One of my dream goals is to get my works published and or get recognized for my writing.

15. One fact about you.

I broke my leg in second grade while ice skating for the first time. The ironic thing is I'm a big hockey fan, yet I refuse to step out on the ice again.

Thanks for interviewing me, I had a lot of fun answering these questions! :)

QOTD: WHATS YOUR ULTIMATE FANFICTION?