CH. 1: INTRO

Hi my name is Nicole Dupler I am 22 years old, the daughter of Josh Dupler who works for the Tulsa police gang unit. I love to hang with my best friend Aylssa Larkin, the daughter of my dads best friend Sean "sticks" Larkin.

A little background on me, my mom is Jeanie (née Clarke) Austin, she is also known as Lady Blossom in WWE. She is married to Stone Cold Steve Austin so that makes him my stepdad. I started living with my dad the summer before I entered middle school because my mom wanted to start up her wrestling career again and she wanted me to have a normal life. That is also the same summer I became best friends with Sean's daughter Aylssa. Also, because of Stone Cold I got to work with the WWE during the summers and other school breaks when I was in high school and now I occasionally still work with them, but more now that I graduated high school.

Now for the somewhat interesting stuff. When I turned 15 years old I started to have a crush on Aylssa's dad, I mean come on he is really in shape, he has pretty hazel eyes, and he is a cop. I still have a crush on Sean and now it is a little more appropriate, but not to much. Nobody knows that I have had a crush on him since I was 15 at least not that I know of. But things are about to change, in a good way for some and not in a good way for others.

*Authors note:
Let me know what you guys think. Also, you are free to give me ideas/suggestions on what you would like to see. I hope you like it. I'm not the best story writer.