13. sharing a life (Lilac + Azure)

Staying inside the house is rather boring. That's why, Lilac texts Azure, asking whether he wants to have a lunch together. Azure agrees.

So, Lilac goes to Azure's Uncle's company. Even though Lilac is not sure the position Azure is holding, Lilac knows he is still someone with a high salary. The proof? Lilac owns a very good, very expensive, very sleek laptop.

Speaking of laptop... Lilac still owes Azure a kiss, apparently.

Lilac is troubled over her Ma's request. A kiss and a grandchild. How can she deliver them to make her Ma happy?

"Excuse me, is there a waiting area for guests?" Lilac asks the receptionist, once she has entered the company building

"Oh, yes," the receptionist lady smiles and nods, "Are you waiting for someone?"

Apparently, gossip only stays inside that one branch Lilac visited in her honeymoon. Good.

"Yes," Lilac answers positively, not mentioning who she is waiting for

"Okay, I will guide you there. Please wait a minute," after a talk with her colleague, the receptionist lady guides Lilac to a waiting room

Texting Azure to inform her arrival, Lilac sets herself for a wait... Around 40 minutes, Lilac's wait is disturbed when a couple comes inside the waiting room and starts to lock lips.

Turning her whole body away, Lilac mutes her phone and continues her game. Best to not disturb them. Lilac does wish, however, for them to get caught on using their time for something personal. They are paid by the company, dammit. It's only fair for the company to punish them!

Them, becomes him, becomes an annoyance. Leaving the waiting room with the guy stalking her, Lilac is surprised to see Azure standing outside, smiling at her. Azure flicks his gaze to the guy behind Lilac. His smile growing, Azure greets the guy with, "Mazarine. Are you currently, playing hooky?"

Now that Lilac notices, it's an evil smile.

"I am not," the guy denies, unconvincingly, "I am just guiding this woman around,"

"Leave the guiding to me," Azure assures him, "I passed by your desk earlier. There are a lot of papers to be done,"

The guy grimaces, "...Right... I will leave her in your care,"

After that guy left, Azure asks Lilac, "Going somewhere?"

"I plan to get my own lunch first," Lilac admits to having a change of plan

Azure ponders briefly, "I'd like to order noodles,"

"All right. I will bring it here later. Leave it to me!" Lilac grins, promise to be back with his lunch, warm and delicious and ready to be eaten

"Seriously though, why did you stop me?"
"Off limit and reported. That's why,"

"Someone like that really exists, huh?"
"I forgot to get his full name and post a warning online. Maybe an anonymous tip to the police?"

There is a party hosted by Azure's company. Lilac declines to go. Azure decides to skip. Together, they stay inside their house while gaming and reading respectively.

Not really out of the blue, Lilac receives a phone call from her parents, asking about a grandchild. Azure also receives a phone call from his sisters, asking about homework.

"Ma, not so soon, okay?" Lilac replies, exasperated

"Hmm, you did nothing wrong. Have you check the formula yet?" Azure asks his sister, eyes still on his book. He does occasionally glance at Lilac, smiling at her misfortune.