6. +IQ and +EQ (Mako + Shuya)

Mako the dimwitted girl is here.

I am currently in a no good situation. It's been a long time. I still don't have a boyfriend. At this rate, will I not have a boyfriend?

Next year, I will be graduating from K University.

When I discuss this with Sakura, my best friend, she lets out a troubled sigh. This is, indeed, a dire matter.

"What if," Sakura asks me, "What if, someone does confess to you? Will you accept him even though you don't know whether you like him?"

I remember Arata, someone who doesn't want to get involved with me anymore. I tell Sakura my thought, "I will accept anyone. However, I don't want someone who won't even become my friend after we break up,"

"Even though you two might break up over a serious matter?" Sakura ponders about it

"In Arata's case, I just don't want to be his girlfriend anymore. I have no problem with what he did," I tell Sakura, "So, my answer is probably: that's right,"

Sakura nods thoughtfully. She then tells me, "If nobody confesses to you in one week, tell me. I will make sure to find you another boyfriend,"

Another? "Other than Arata?"

"Not Arata," Sakura shakes her head and puts her hand on mine, "You are my best friend, Mako. If somebody doesn't want to treasure you, I will make sure to find someone who will treasure you,"

"They will have to understand me first," I remind Sakura that I am a dimwitted girl

"You are a grown, good-looking woman," Sakura smiles prettily, "You are no longer a little girl anymore, Mako,"

Sakura, I am still small compared to you all, you know. Inexperienced too.

6.

Speaking about experience, "How far have you gone with a woman, Shuya?"

With motions that slowly becomes that of a statue, Shuya looks at me, "Repeat,"

"Which stage have you reached with a woman? Surely, despite not having a girlfriend, you still have dreams or someone you play with?" I look up at him, who is expressionlessly looking down at me

Shuya nods, showing that he understands my question. Turning his head around, he regains his mobility and finds a place for us to sit. Without anyone eavesdropping on us, because we are at a quite deserted part of the garden Shuya invites me to visit, just the two of us without Sakura and Yusuke, Shuya asks me, "What brings that up?"

"I had a sleepover with Sakura," Shuya nods and I continue, "We talked about me. I then recall, you are also with me. So, with me having no boyfriend and you having no girlfriend, how do you release your libido?"

Shuya stays expressionless. I tilt my head while looking at him suspiciously, "You didn't dream about Sakura, did you?"

"No," Shuya can answer this for certain

"Then who?" I ponder

"Why are you so interested to learn about my libido, Mako?" Shuya doesn't smile or change his expression, but his tone of the question is pleasant to hear

"Remember that we finally took a photo together?" I remind him, "I showed it to my parents. Well, something about libido, it's always a talk between my parents that are worried I would attract weird guys who like little girls,"

Shuya faces upwards, facing the sun, and closes his eyes, "I am also afraid I will be a weird guy who likes little girl too,"

Hm? A scoop! "Do you like little girls?"