Thomas: Feeling Relaxed?

"Are we almost there yet?" You whined, kicking a rock along the dirt as you stumbled through the deadheads.
"Will you stop complaining? I thought you liked taking walks." Thomas laughed, continuing to hold your hand as he led you through the trees.
"Well.....yeah.....but...." you trailed off with a huff. "But I'm supposed to be helping Minho with going over the maps. We're already behind, and I shouldn't be taking time off to-" Thomas stopped and cut you off by pressing a hard kiss to your lips. When he pulled away a second later, he grazed a finger over your cheek.
"I get it. You're busy. And stressed. I thought maybe you needed a break is all." He said innocently, giving you a small smile.
Maybe a break wasn't too bad, right? It couldn't hurt, could it?
"Fine." You let out a sigh, giving him a small smile back. He nodded and held your hand again, leading you over to a small blanket that he had set out under a tree.
"Awwwe Thomas you shouldn't have." You beamed, watching as he sat on the blanket and pulled out a bowl of blueberries.
"Stole them from fry. Don't mention it, i could get killed for this." He joked.
"Well then you really shouldn't have." You laughed, sitting across from him. "Really, if fry finds out he's gonna be pissed. And then you'll get thrown in the slammer, and I won't be able to see you at all. That'll just make everything worse." You said as you started to ramble. Thomas frowned.
"It's worse than I thought isn't it? This whole mapping thing is getting to you." He said gently, holding your hand. You nodded slowly.
"I mean....I love it, I really do. Running is great. But...it's a lot. I haven't been able to relax at all lately." You sighed, picking up a blueberry and rolling it between your fingers. Thomas leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to your cheek.
"Want me to help you relax?" Thomas asked quietly, leaning over towards your ear to whisper in it. He nipped your earlobe a little, and you closed your eyes.
"Please." You mumbled, almost surprising yourself as you did. Thomas nodded, and you could feel him smile against your skin as he trailed kisses down your jaw.
"Today is all about you, Y/N. Just try and relax, okay?" He said in a slightly husky voice as he pushed you back onto the blanket, kissing your neck. His fingers toyed with your shirt, grazing over the hem of it as his fingers slipped up and he started to tug it over your head. You helped him, sliding the shirt off and letting it drop next to you on the blanket as he pulled off his own, draping his body over you again. He ran his hands down your sides, connecting his lips with yours as he did. You arched your back a bit to unclasp your bra, which he eagerly slipped off your shoulders before kissing in between your breasts.
"Thomas." You whimpered, looping your fingers in his belt loops and trying to pull his waist closer to yours. He got the hint and sat himself up a bit as he started to tug off your shorts. He traced circles over your thighs as he did, making you squeeze your eyes shut and suck in a breath at the cold touch. Your shorts hit the ground a second later, and he unbuckled his belt. He tugged down his jeans so he was in his boxers, but stayed there before reaching a hand down to toy with the fabric of your underwear.
"Wow, Y/N. You're excited." He teased, tugging down the waistband of your underwear and probing your entrance with his finger.
"Come on Thomas, please." You hissed, reaching down to latch onto his other arm. He smirked and moved his finger deeper, thrusting it in and earning a moan from you. He seemed to approve of the sound and kept moving, eventually adding another finger and curling it until you let out another moan. He continued to do it for a bit, stretching you open and making you a whimpering mess. Then he slid down, nestling his face between your legs as he spread them apart.
"What do you want me to do, Y/N? Want me to make you come now, or do you want to work for it?" He asked, licking a teasing line along you. You arched your back, tangling your fingers in his hair.
"Well?" He asked, doing it again. You sucked in a breath.
"I don't care, just do something." You panted. Thomas shrugged, moving forward and letting his tongue explore deeper. Your legs tightened around his head a bit, his ears on your inner thigh as he continued to lick your core.
"Sh*t, Thomas." You moaned, pulling on his hair as he swirled his tongue around your clit. It made your legs shake a bit, and warmth filled your body.
"Want me to stop?" He asked, pulling away for a second before you shook your head.
"God no, do that again." You said firmly. He smiled and did as you said, licking a line over your center and toying with your clit again. The feeling grew, and Thomas continued to work your body closer to a release, swirling circles around your clit until you saw stars, and you grabbed his arm.
"Sh*t, I'm gonna come." You moaned, which only made him move faster. Warmth built in your stomach, tightening as moans fell from your lips. He kept moving his tongue, curling his fingers inside of you again at the same time. It was just enough to send you over the edge, stars filling your vision as your body released. Thomas continued to curl his fingers inside of you as he crawled over top of your body, one hand staying down near your center. You panted, grabbing onto his other arm as you rode out the high. He kissed your lips, briefly, as you latched onto his shirt
"Oh my god, Thomas." You panted. He smiled and pecked your lips.
"Feeling relaxed?" He asked, and you nodded quickly, still trying to recover. Thomas kissed your neck again as you tried to catch your breath.
"Good. If you ever need to relax, you know where to find me." He teased, sucking another mark on your neck.
"Well in that case, i still need to relax a bit more, and you're still wearing your boxers." You pointed out. Thomas glanced down, saw the tent in his pants, and nodded.
"Well.....if you're up for it....." he kissed back up to your face, propping himself up on his elbows.
"I'm up for it." You nodded. Thomas looked down at your eyes, then your lips, leaning down and whispering huskily.
"Well in that case, I'm gonna make you come again, babe." You shivered a little, and he tugged his boxers down, grinding a bit to help get both of you ready. Thomas let out little strangled breaths, his hips moving in an attempt to find more friction as he ground them onto to yours. He stopped and lined himself up, pausing to adjust his positioning between your legs so he was even closer to you.
"Ready?" He asked breathily, looking up at you with brown eyes
"Yes. Just shucking do it already." You huffed impatiently. He took a deep breath and inches forward, sinking into you as you stretched open with a wonderful burning feeling. He was probably moving slowly more for you, as you were already fairly sensitive. But damn did it feel good as you dug your nails into his shoulders. He must've felt the same way, his head dropping a bit as he stilled, letting out a small groan. Then he started to move. Slowly, but he moved. Pulling out and slowly sliding back in with breathy groans as you continued to grip to his back.
"Faster. Please." You moaned, biting down onto his shoulder as he snapped his hips. He still started fairly gentle, until you started to react more to the harder thrusts. You loosened up a bit, becoming more vocal. Thomas moved faster and harder, whispering dirty things in your ear as he moved, drawing you closer to another high. He slipped a hand down and started toying with your clit again as he thrusted, doubling the feeling and eliciting a throaty moan from you.
"Come For me, Y/N." He said as he snapped his hips again. He pressed on your clit and rolled his hips, hard, and your body released for the second time. This time, you could cling to his shoulders as your body tightened around him. Not long after, he collapsed on top of you with a shudder, and you laid in a twisted pile as you both recovered from the moans and whimpers of the high.
It was probably a few minutes before either of you said anything, as Thomas pulled out and laid next to you.
"Better?" He asked with a slight voice crack, probably from exhaustion.
"Much." You said and rested your head on his chest. And you laid like that until you both fell asleep, tangling yourself up in the blanket so you were both covered and spending the night in each other's arms.