Gally: You Dont Have To Be Quiet This Time, Baby

(Gets a little kinky? Involves some choking. This was also a request)

Gally and you had been inseparable back in the maze. You were practically the only person he genuinely loved being around, and one of the very few people he got along with. Maybe that was why leaving him behind in the maze hurt so badly. The day that you escaped left a hole in your heart that was so painful you couldn't breathe. You had watched Minho put a spear through his chest, and while you knew Gally was dangerous, it took you a while to forgive Minho. He had been stung, and there was nothing you could've done to save him at that point.

You never thought you would see him again, but then you did. The day that you had gone to look at the last city, pushing through the crowds with Thomas and Newt. It was the last thing you would have ever expected, really, to see him there. But when he pulled off the mask, your heart almost stopped. He looked older, which was to be expected, but you had a hard time believing it was actually him.

"Gally?" You whispered, standing next to Newt. Gally looked over at you, expression faltering as he nodded.
"Hey."

You ran over, throwing your arms around him as quickly as you could while he did the same. Your heart pounded in your chest and all you wanted to do was kiss him until you couldn't breathe. So that's what you did. He was so tall that you had to stand on your toes to kiss him, but you put your hands on the back of his neck and pressed your lips to his right in front of the others. You didn't care.

When you pulled away, Gally laughed quietly.
"Forgot how much I missed that."

"Can you explain what's going on?" Newt chimed in from behind you.
"How are you.....alive?"

Gally shook his head, holding you close and beginning to explain everything.

{Time skip 4 hours}

"I still can't believe you're alive." You shook your head in disbelief, head on his chest as you laid in his bed with him. He had his own room with the Right Arm, and had insisted you spend the night in there. Now that he had you back, he didn't want to take his eye off of you.

"It took me a while to adjust to it, too." He teased, kissing the top of your head.
"It's been lonely without you."

"Really?" You looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm surprised you didn't have people chasing after you while I was gone, being the handsome shank you are."

Gally smiled at the compliment, shaking his head.
"Yeah, well none of them were like you."

Now it was your turn to smile, tilting your head to kiss him again. He kissed back, closing his eyes and trailing a hand down to rest on your back. You smirked against his lips, sitting up in the bed for a moment, just long long enough to swing your leg over his torso so you were sitting on top of him before you connected your lips again.

His hands gripped the outside of your upper thighs as you put your hands on the side of his face, continuing to deepen the kiss. You couldn't hold back any longer. You had been missing him for so long that finally having him back made your entire body grow more desperate with each second. All you wanted to do was be with him again.

You rolled your hips against him, and he mumbled a groan against your lips. He grabbed your thighs harder, pulling you closer as he seemed to grow fidgety. You kissed him and rolled your hips again before pulling away, breathless and excited as you lifted his shirt up. You kissed down his stomach, reaching the belt of his jeans and stopping. He seemed to be growing more frustrated, straining against his clothes as a tent grew in his pants.