Gally: What Did I Tell You?

So this was kinda by request. And it's a bit kinky I guess? Just so ya know

You were helping Gally and the other builders, as you did almost every day. But today, he was a little different. Usually he left you alone, since the rest of the glade didn't know you were dating. But today, he followed you around and always offered to help. Eventually, you grew suspicious and asked what was going on.

"Hey Gally. I need to go grab some more vines to tie the hut together. Wanna help?" You asked. He wiped the sweat off his face and nodded, trailing slightly behind you as you walked off through the deadheads.

Once you were a fair distance away from prying ears, and near the spot where the walls of the maze met, you spun around to face him.
"So. What do you want?" You asked and folding your arms over your chest.

"What do you mean?" He asked, feigning shock.

"You never even talk to me in front of the others. I thought you wanted to keep this whole thing a secret?" You explained, frowning slightly.

"Yeah...but...." he trailed off, taking a step closer

"But....what?" You asked, having to tilt your head back a little to look up at him.

"But....your ass looked amazing in those shorts today. How was I supposed to stay away?" His voice was a bit huskier than normal as he looked down at you.

"So that's what this is about." You shook your head, putting your hands on his chest.

"You do realize that we're just in the deadheads, right? Anyone could hear us?" You pointed out. Gally just shook his head.

"Let 'em. I'm about ready for everyone to know about us anyways." He said in a dangerously low voice as he stepped even closer.

"Oh really?" You asked, slipping your hands up under his shirt. His skin was warm, probably from a day of building.

"So, is that a yes?" Gally asked, nipping at your earlobe as he harshly pressed you back against the maze wall.

"Uh-" you grunted out, caught slightly off guard as he pinned you to the wall. He started attacking your neck, already leaving a few hickeys there.

"Yes." You mumbled, closing your eyes slightly as he reached the sweet spot of your neck and sucked another mark on your skin.

"Good." He grunted, already reaching down to tug your shirt over your head. You couldn't help but smile slightly at his eagerness, and within a few seconds your shirt was discarded. He tugged his own shirt over his head, broad shoulders and strong arms on display. He connected your lips, pressing his body to yours again as his tongue slipped into your mouth. His hands roughly gripped your hips, and you sighed slightly into the kiss. Not long after, he tugged down your shorts so you were in only your underwear.

Gally pulled away from the kiss, keeping his face right next to your as he reached a hand into the band of your panties, wasting no time as he pushed a finger into you. You reacted, arching your back closer to him as you grabbed his arms.

"New rule. No touching me." Gally said, his voice low as he tugged your panties down. He forced your hands away from him and to your side as he added another finger.

You desperately wanted to twist your hands in his hair. To do something as he pumped his fingers in and out of you, drawing a moan from your mouth. You couldn't do it, reaching down to rake your fingernails over his shoulders. He pulled away.

"What did I just say?" He growled, taking his fingers away from your core as you whimpered.

"Gally, come on."