Thomas: Whatever You Want To Try, Baby

(A/N) I don't know what it is about Thomas but I can't figure out if he's a sub or not. Like I think it depends on who he's with. If it's Newt and Minho I think he'd definitely be the sub. Like he's a leader and everything in their group and doesn't take shit from people he doesn't know, but Minho and Newt can tell him what to do. Maybe he would be a dom with female partners, but I feel like he would be really submissive with people he's close to. I tried to make him more dominant in this one but idk. What do you guys think? Also, this one is kinky. This is your warning.

"So I talked with Alby." You grinned and wrapped your arms around Thomas from behind. He had just gotten out of the showers after a day of running, and you had just left the gardens not long ago.

"Yeah? What'd he say?" Thomas asked, craning his head to look at you.

"He thinks it's a great idea. Newt's been helping to run the glade for years now, and Alby thinks a party is a great way to lift his spirits." You smiled.

"That's great." Thomas nodded, looking over at Newt in the gardens.
"How'd he seem today?"

"Fine. Just a bit stressed is all. Nothing a bonfire can't fix. Oh, and we're gonna make him a sort of piñata. Gally said he would use a vine and hang it from the tree, and Zart said he can make one that sorta like a basket. You know, by weaving more vines together and stuff? Oh, and we got this for the blindfold." You gushed excitedly, holding out a strip of fabric in your hand.

"Where'd that come from?" Thomas asked, looking at the blindfold.

"Chuck was using old t-shirts that nobody uses and trying to sew them together to make blankets or something, but this was scrap. So now we have a blindfold." You explained.

Thomas took the fabric, looking it over and nodding slowly.
"Hm."

"What, you don't like the piñata idea?" You asked out of concern.

"No, no it's not that." Thomas said hurriedly with a shake of his head. He avoided eye contact and cleared his throat.

"What is it then?" You pried, watching as he started to grow a bit flustered.
"It's that I'm getting too many ideas right now."

His cheeks flushed a little as you looked down at the blindfold, putting a hand on his wrist. Even though you knew exactly what he was talking about, you leaned down and whispered in his ear "what kind of ideas?"

He shivered slightly, looking into your eyes and raising an eyebrow.
"Would you be up to trying some things tonight?"

You weren't surprised by his question, really. You had a few things in mind that you wanted to try, too. I mean, it's kinda hard to not be kinky when you're surrounded by vines and ropes and knives.
"I'm up for whatever you want to try, baby."

Thomas glanced around to make sure nobody was watching before adding quietly, "meet me in your room in fifteen minutes."

{Time skip}

You were waiting patiently in your room when Thomas arrived. He walked inside, a few supplies in hand. There was the obvious stuff, like the blindfold, but he also had a candle some matches, a length of rope, and a few extra blankets.

"You came prepared." You smiled, standing up to help him set the stuff down. Thomas nodded, tilting his head slightly.
"Do you think we'll need anything else?"