Minewt + reader threesome: Skip To The Fun Stuff

Between the reader, Minho, and Newt

It was a late night after a bonfire, in which everyone had too many of Gally's drinks and not a sober shank was in sight. Most of the gladers were a bit tipsy, but there was a handful that were full on drunk, and a few who had already fallen asleep and laying in the grass.

That particular night, the remaining few of you that were actually conscious were playing truth or dare, and it had gotten incredibly dirty incredibly quickly. Minho and Newt had already made out, Thomas had to give Minho a lap dance, and Gally had to get shirtless and do as many pushups as he could with you sitting on his back.

The next person up was Thomas, who was getting increasingly more drunk as the night continued. He took another sip from his jar, then called your name, followed by "truth or dare."

"Dare." You responded, not one to shy from a challenge. Thomas smirked, pointing at you.

"You have to let Newt suck a hickey on your neck." He dared. Newt looked over at you, raising an eyebrow. You tried to hide the smile, and he crawled over to be sitting next to you. He kissed your jaw lightly, first, just beneath your jawline. He trailed more gentle kisses slightly further down, and you turned your head more to the other side so he had better access. There were a couple of hoots from the crowd as you closed your eyes and bit your lip, letting Newt continue to kiss your neck. You let out a breathy gasp as he sucked a mark onto your skin, then sat back up with a sly smile.

"That was hot." Thomas teased, and Minho laughed.
"We get it, you think Newt is hot. Moving on."

Thomas shut up immediately, and you turned your attention to Newt. By now, it was only the four of you remaining. Just you, Newt, Thomas and Minho. The others had slowly left for the night, and Newt decided he would take a dare as well.
"I dare you to strip down to your boxers." You challenged.

"Oh, that's too easy." He laughed, getting up and dusting himself off. You and the other two boys both turned to him, watching as he slowly lifted the hem of his hoodie and pulled it over his head. You could see every muscle in his slender frame move as he did, and it was really hot. He unbuttoned his pants next, letting them drop to the floor before stepping out and sitting back down with a triumphant grin. Upon seeing that all eyes were on him, he leaned back against a log and pointed at Minho.
"Your turn. Truth or dare."

"Dare. Duh." Minho responded. Newt nodded, pausing as he thought before replying
"You have to make out with Y/N."

"Finally." Minho joked, and you couldn't help the giggle that escaped your mouth. He pulled you into his lap so that you were straddling his hips, and he put his hands on your waist. He leaned up, kissing you gently at first, but it didn't take long for him to get more into it. You put your hands on his chest, feeling the tight muscles beneath the fabric and kissing him harder. He bit your bottom lip, tugging it with his teeth before releasing it and kissing you again. You let out a small moan, which made Minho grab your hips harder, pulling you closer. You rolled your hips just slightly, earning a grunt from him. You pulled away for a second, needing a moment to breathe. He reached up to kiss you again when Newt cleared his throat.
"I think your dare is done."

"Awe man, things were just interesting." Minho said teasingly. You climbed off of his lap, and Thomas sat uncomfortably in his spot.
"I think I'm gonna head to bed." He mumbled, shifting in his seat. He got up, shuffling away towards the homestead. Once he was out of earshot, all three of you burst out laughing.

"Guess it was too hot for him." You joked. Minho laughed, looking between you and Newt.
"So, should we keep going with the dares, or call it a night?"

"I want to keep it going." You answered. Newt raised an eyebrow again.
"Keep what going? The dares, or the make-outs?"

"I'd like to see what comes after the make-outs." Minho added. He cleared his throat.
"So, Y/N, truth or dare."