Regret

Jimin stayed in that same place for a moment wondering what just happened when a big strike of lighting fallowed by a boom of thunder came, causing him to jump back. He shakily stared walking back home getting soaking wet from the rain. As he was walking he heard a loud noise from the ally. He figured it was just a cat, but it still scared him so he speed up his pace as he held Jungkooks jacket tightly around his shoulders.  Before he knew it he realize he went the wrong way and got mixed up by all the turns. After all he wasn't really paying attention when him and Jungkook where walking, he just kept his eyes on him. And they have only been in Souel for about a week so everything was still knew. He came across a playground and hid under the equipment getting out of the rain. It was cold, dark, and scary. And the thunder just made everything so much worse. He hugged Jungkook jacket and closed his eyes and tears streamed from his face. He was alone with no way to contact some one cuz his phone was at he dorm. "Please just let this be over" Jimin whispered to himself as he cried.

Jungkook walked in the house dripping wet. "Where jimin?" Jin asked once he realized Jungkook was alone. Jungkook looked up and then soon realized he left him all by himself.  "Uh-" just then a Big Bang came startling everyone. "Crap, he's out there alone" Jungkook said with wide eyes. "You just left him all alone!? What the fuck Jungkook? Jimin is scared of thunder, pulse it's dark!!" Tae yelled shoving Jungkook to the side. Quickly grabbing his coat he rushed out the door when Namjoon called for him. "Wait, I'll come with you" Namjoon grabbed a flash light and threw his coat around him and the two of them set off. "I'll go look for him in the car" Jin said grabbed keys and heading out. "I'll stay here in case he comes back" Yoongi said and Jhope decided he would stay too. Jungkook just stood there frozen in disbelief as he felt angry and confused with himself. "Why the fuck would I leave him out there? God I'm so fucking selfish and stupid!" Jungkook randomly yelled before placing his head in his hands as a waterfall of tears fell from his eyes. Jhope and Suga saw and both walked over to him giving him a hug. "Hey, it not your fault. It's ok. Namjoon or Jin will find him." Suga said rubbing the Youngers back. "No, Jimin is terrified of thunder and the dark, and I just left him out there. I wasn't thinking, he is probably so scared and confused. I'm going to go find him" Jungkook said before grabbing a flash light and running out the door. "Jungkook wait, you shouldn't go alone!" Jhope called after him but he didn't answer, he just ran down the streets in search for the smaller boy.

15 minutes passed and there was no luck. V grew angry and kicked and trash can to the side making a load nose catching Namjoons attention. "Hey, it's ok. He'll show up. I bet Jin alreddy found him and there at home drinking some hot-coco." Namjoon said trying to calm him down. V sighed and decided to listen to the leader and go back to the house.
"Is he back?" "Not yet" Yoongi answered. "But Jungkook went looking too" V frustrated and tired threw down his coat and went to his room. "Just let him be alone right now" Namjoon said before sitting on the couch with Yoongi and Hoseok when Jin came back in. "No luck" "I'm sure he'll show up, let's just wait for him" they listened to Namjoon and sat down by the fire and waited for him to come home.  V however was in his room and sat by he widow looking at the rain while music played through his headphone. He bit back his tears and continued to look out the widow hoping Jimin would show up.

It was getting late and the rain only came down harder, but Jungkook refused to go home until he had Jimin. As the night grew on he only behave more worried and upset with himself. He was staring to lose hope and began to cry again when he heard small sniffles coming from a nearby playground. A loud boom came and he heard a yelp and then sniffs again. "Jimin..?" He quickly rushed to the park when he saw a small boy cuddled up hugging himself while he cried. "Jimin!?" Jungkook called out. Jimin looked up and saw a familiar face coming up to him. He quickly got to his feet and threw his arms around him. "Jungkook" he cried as they embraced him in a hug. They fell to the floor and Jungkook cradled Jimin in his arms. "I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot leaving you out here by yourself. I'm so sorry Jimin" Jimin with his arms wrapped around him shook his head. "No, it's ok" "no it's not. I'm so sorry" Jungkook buried his face in Jimins chest. "Don't worry baby, I'm here" Jungkook didn't even realize the term he used, neither did Jimin nor did he care, he was just happy to see Jungkook with him. "Come on, let's go home. Everyone is waiting for us" Jungkook said helping him to his feet. Jimin nodded and he took his hand as they walked side by side in the rain.

   They got to the dorm and everyone rushed to hug him once he walked in. Tae ran out and jumped on him squeezing him tight. "Jimin! I'm so glad your safe, are you okay?" V asked as tears strolled down his cheeks. "I'm fine V" Jimin chuckled. After awhile V let go and wiped away his own tears. "Good" Jimin nodded looking up at him. "Your dinner is in the microwave when ever your hungry" Jin said. "Ok, I'm going to go warm up in the bath real quick" he said heading to the bathroom. Without thinking Jungkook fallowed him there. "Hmm?" Jimin looked back to see Kookie standing there. With a red face Jungkook looked up at him. "I-I'm sorry" he bowed before turning away when he felt a tug on his arm. "Wait, your cloths are all wet. Do you want to get in too..?" Jimin asked embarrassed. Jungkook bit his lip and slowly nodded. Jimin then turned on the water and slowly took of his shirt. Jungkook watched as the elder undressed. "We did this before, so why is it still so embarrassing?" Both of them thought to them selfs. Jimin turned around and completely stripped before stepping in the hot tub. Jungkook locked the door before doing the same. He sat behind Jimin and laid his head back.  Jimin still so embarrassed sat up straight and hugged his knees close to his chest. "Hey Jimin, it's ok" Jungkook said. Confused by what he meant Jimin looked back at him. "If you want to lie back I mean, it-its fine. I don't mind." Jimin grew even reder but did as he said. He rested his head back on Jungkooks chest, his head close to his neck. As he breathed Jungkook could fell his breath on his neck sending chills all over. As they stayed like that it became less awkward and it didn't bug them as much as it did before. "I'm sorry for early." Jungkook said still felling guilt. "Hey, I alreddy said it was ok" Jimin replied. "No, for kissing you like I did, I didn't mean too.." "o-oh, I see. It's-fine" Jimin then sat up and quickly washed off. "Hey I'm going to get out and get ready for bed." Jimin said wrapping a towel around his waist. "Ok" Jungkook replied as Jimin left.
  Jimin got dressed and fell on the bed looking up at the celling. His arm covers part of his eyes, and his other hand tugged on his shirt by his chest. "Why does it hurt so much?" He asked himself. "How come it stung after Jungkook said that?" He wondered.
He didn't regret when Jungkook kissed him, so why did Jungkook? Maybe he got caught up in the moment and it made him fell like Jungkook cared for him the same way he did for Jungkook. Jimin sighed and felt the urge to cry again but he didn't.
"It's my fault for getting carried away. There is no way Jungkook would actually like me, it would be better if I just forgot about it.." Jimin said to himself before falling asleep on top of the covers with his hair still wet.