Too late

(2 weeks later)

  Jungkook was setting at his desk doing homework when he got a text from Suga.
Cool-Hyung: we need you to come to the studio, if your not busy..it's important
Makane: well I'm doing home work, what is it?
Cool-Hyung: it's about Jimin...
Makane: I'm on my way

"Mom can you take me to the studio" Jungkook said putting on his coat. "But it's Tuesday, you do have practice today" "yeah, but Yoongi asked me to meet them up there, so can you pleases take me?" "Fine, grab the keys" he grabbed them off the night stand and rushed to the car. She drove him there and told her to call him when he needed a ride. "I will, thanks" he ran inside where he saw the others waiting for him with there heads down, all except for Jimin, who wasn't there. "What happned?" "Where leaving tomorrow..I just got the message from Sejin.." "but I thought we had another week to get the money!?" "We did too, but apparently they want us there now! So we have to leave tomorrow or they'll drop us.." Yoongi said with frustration and sorrow in his words. Jungkook sat down hand but his heads in his hands.. "but Jimin..we where so close, we only needed 3,000 more and then we could pay for it.." Jungkook started to cry at the thought of not being able to be with Jimin. All of them held there heads down and let the tears fall. Even Yoongi, who absolutely did not cry in front of anyone. But the thought of leaving Jimin hurt everyone. They wanted to spend more time with him, get to know him, and make memories with him. Even though they only met last month they where all family and didn't want to leave anyone behind..
"I'm gonna go take a walk.." Jungkook said getting to his feet. "But Jungkook, its night and you shouldn't be out there alone"  Jhope said concerned for the Youngers safety. "I'll be fine" he said as he walked out the door to the very dark world. Jhope was about to go after him when he felt a tug on his arm. He looked back to see Namjoon shaking his head. "No, let him go..he needs a moment to be by himself." Jhope looked up at Namjoon and nodded his head. "Ok.."
       Jungkook put on his hood, rested his hands in his pockets and took a stroll down the street u see the stars. He slightly cried with his head down as he thought about Jimin. "I'm sorry Jimin..we failed.." he whispered to him self. Just as he said that he felt a tap on his shoulder and jumped up. He looked back and saw Jimin standing there with a concerned look. "Failed what?" He asked. "Jimin..what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. "I just got back from the gym..I was on my way to see my mom if you want to come..?" Jungkook nodded, though seeing the smaller boy made him want to cry but he bit his tongue and kept it in. "Sure" "great, let go" Jimin held out his hand and Jungkook took it. "Is it ok if we just walk? It's a little far but I didn't bring my car.." "yeah that's fine" Jungkook was honestly happy that they had to walk, it met more time with him. The two of them held hands and walked under the stars up to the hospital. However once they got there they discovered  she was asleep. "I don't want to wake her up so I'll be real quick." He walked in the room and kissed her forehead before lightly warping his arms around her. "I love you, sleep well" he whispered to her as she slept before walking out. "Thanks for coming with me, sorry she was asleep" "it's fine" Jungkook replied. "Where not to far from your house now, I can walk you home" Jimin offered. At first Jungkook nodded but then put his head down. "Hmm? What's wrong?" Jimin asked. "Actually, do you think..I could stay the night..With you..?" He said with a stutter. Jimin faced the younger boy and looked at his blushing face witch caused a light shade of red to appear on his own cheeks. He nodded. "Is that ok with your mom?" "Yeah, it's fine..I won't have school tomorrow anyways so it's ok" Jimin knew why he didn't have school, it was because he had to pack and leave tomorrow. But he wasn't going to bring that up otherwise he might start crying his self.
As they where walking to Jimin house Jungkook got a message from his mom.
  Mom: hey, it's already late do I need to come get you?  Oh and I heard that your leaving tomorrow so I'll let you stay home and pack..
Mom:Jungkook?

He didn't answer, he just powered off his phone and put it back In pocket.
They walked side by side until they got to his house. He unlocked his door and took Jungkooks coat placing it in the coat rack. "Are you hungry?" Jimin asked. He just shook his head No. "me either" Jimin shrugged. "Well what do you want to do?" Jimin asked closing the window curtains. When all the sudden he felt warm arms wrap around his small body. He blushed and held Jungkooks arms. But Jungkook then stoped away. Jimin was a little confused but didn't think much of it. "Jungkook, what's wrong? You have been acting strange tonight" Jimin asked knowing something was bothering him. "It's nothing" he said with his head down. Jimin walked over to him and squished his cheeks while raising his head. "No it's not, please tell me what's going on, I'm here for you and I'll always will be" Jungkooks face grew red and his eyes grew puffy as he tried to hold in his tears, but it was no use. The pain was to much to handle. So with Jimins kind words and soft voice made him break. And it hurt even more that he would never be able to see that welcoming smile or hear that adorable giggle ever again.
"Jimin..I.." but the rest of his sentence was cut off by his tears. Jimin embraced the younger and rubbed his head. "It's ok Jungkookie, we'll always be friends..and I'll always remember you.. we got the matching necklace to prove it" Jimin said to him as tears streamed from his eyes. "But..I want to be with you, always, stay by your side forever.." "it's okay Kookie, you have to stay strong..don't let this, don't let me get in the way of you living and enjoying life. There is going to be more hard times ahead of you, but you have to push through it and keep going.." "but Jimin, it hurts.." Jungkook cried while hugging the elder tight. "I know, it hurts me too. But know I love you" Jungkook wasn't sure what he meant by that but it made him fell happy, safe, and sad all at the same time.. "I-I love you too Jimin" they stayed in each other's arms for awhile before both of them grew tired. Jimin pushed back his tears and then wiped away Jungkooks with his hand. "Come on, let go to bed" Jungkook nodded in agreement. "Okay"
They walked to the bed and cuddled under the blankets. Fully cloth but they didn't care. They just wanted to be together in that moment, and that exactly what they did. As the night grew long the two of them drifted to sleep in each other's arms.. Neither one of them knew what the felling was, all they understood was that they felt true happiness and safety by each other, something no one els made them felt. And when they where apart all they could think about was each other, and all Jungkook could think of was ways to make Jimin happy so he could see that cute eye smile that he loved so much. Jimin was precious and Jungkook wanted to take care of him and made sure nothing would happen to him. But how was he supposed to do that when they where going to be millions of miles apart.. same for Jimin he wish Jungkook could stay with him if better yet he could go with him, but he knew both of those choices where selfish and it couldn't be like that. All they wanted was to be together, just for a little bit more..and they would do anything to do that..

Jikook/ our story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें