Background

You had grown up in West Virginia and loved living there. But after high school, you hit a wall with what you wanted to do with your life. Everyone else was happy going to college, joining the military, or going into some sort of trade, but you couldn't find your niche. That's when you decided to make a drastic change and leave your comfort zone, encompassed in West Virginia, and head to LA.

Your Aunt Stephanie, a retired surgeon, and your Uncle Beau, a retired Naval Officer decided to move west when retiring. They had always had a special bond with you and wanted you to come live with them after high school, anyway. When you started to seriously consider it they were thrilled. So you discussed it with your parents and they agreed to allow you to go. They understood that you were struggling to find your place and thought the change of scenery would be good, plus they knew you wouldn't be a burden to your aunt and uncle.

So you went and found yourself in LA.
Throughout your 18 months in California you became pretty adventurous and even decided to socialize more. Your whole experience changed when you met Aaron.

You were a huge fan of Aaron Doh, both for his vines and recently for his YouTube channel. You loved his punny sense of humor and sweet nature. You met Aaron when your phone died at the gym and you couldn't call an Uber. You happened to ask the man getting ready to walk out the door, the only person at the gym with you, if you could borrow their phone. He turned around and you could have screamed.... It was Aaron Doh. He could tell you were somewhat shocked and asked what was wrong, to which you almost fainted. After a long conversation and eventually exchanging numbers, you and Aaron became gym buddies. Then came the day he invited you over to the house to meet his roommates.

You had seen them in Aaron's videos before but hadn't actively watched their videos, so you weren't sure what you were getting yourself into.
You walked into the mansion and straight into a prank. The boys had plastered Aaron's face on every square inch of the hallway entrance of the house. Aaron laughed, "As you can see we have come into some brilliant wallpaper. Thankfully, it's of my face." He laughs. Then you hear snickers coming from the room down the hall. Out pops a blond guy, Sam. He was recording the incident with a camera and got Aaron's reaction to the prank. Aaron talked to the camera with both of his hands in the air, "Oh.... you think you're all big and bad, you just wait Sam, you just wait." Sam laughs then clicks the camera off. He looks at you, "You must be Y/N? Aaron's gym girl?" Aaron looks at him confused, "Gym girl? You couldn't just say friend?" Then bounding down the stairs came what looked like a couple. They saw you and introduced themselves as Corey and Devyn. You nodded and said your name.
Sam: "Sorry for filming you by the way, I had to get Aaron's reaction."
You: "No need to apologize I knew I was walking into a place filled with cameras."

You all hung out for a while getting to know each other and decided to play some card games and watch funny YouTube videos. Corey suddenly said, "Hey guys, Elton just posted." He hurriedly went to TFIL's channel and clicked on a video. Elton and a group of guys were in Japan for a few weeks filming. Aaron paused the video and pointed at a brunette, blue eyed boy and said, "That's our other roommate, Colby. You'll probably meet him next week when he gets back."
After meeting the gang that day and exchanging numbers and subscribing to all of their socials, you spent the next week at the mansion. You quickly found that 1. Aaron is a gamer when he is not at the gym, but he loves his dog, Buddy too. 2. Sam is dating a girl named Katrina, Kat, and they are completely enamored with each other. Also Sam does a lot of creepy stuff in the house, which is why you aren't sleeping there. 3. Corey is a dance master. 4. Devyn is the sweetest person ever. 5. Corey and Devyn need to get married, they are definitely meant to be together.

Then the day came that Colby and Elton returned. You headed over to the mansion and saw an unfamiliar car in the drive. You didn't bother knocking and walked right into the house, holding supplies for a prank Sam wanted to play on Elton. Speaking of which, Elton must have heard you come in because he was the first to see you. "Who are you? And why are you in my house?"

Colby Brock X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें