The LION! (Y/N) and Hanta are going to be Heroes!

Zacznij od początku

Lionel's P. O. V
          As lunch came around everyone greeted me.

"THE LION IS IN THE HOUSE!"
          Everyone crowded me
at my desk. Asking me questions.

Layla:" Okay Dick lickers let his queen through."
          Layla made her way through the crowd of boys and sat on my desk.

Layla:" Can we go to the mall today I want to get some jewelry."

Lionel:" Anything for my queen."
         I said kissing her hip.
The bell rung and everyone was back on their seats.
        The day ended and we walked
to the mall.

Hanta's P. O. V
            I looked at (Y/N) take
people's orders and even manage to make the people who were in the worst of moods smile or laugh. Its like she has this ability to make people smile no matter what.
         She took the next people
to their table and in the corner of my eye I saw Lionel and the girl from this morning. So I decided to get up and tell him off.

Your P. O. V
         I saw Hanta walk out the door
and wondered why he left so abruptly.

(Y/N):" Excuse me one moment sir."
         I followed Hanta outside
and saw Hanta walking I was about to call out to him but saw Lionel......... With another girl. He was holding her hand giving her a kiss on the cheek and even a kiss on the lips. I could have sworn I heard my heart crack.
         Then if Hanta's going in
That direction Then..... No.... He wouldn't!
        He punched Lionel.

(Y/N):" Hanta w-wait!"
         I took a step closer but I
saw Hanta grab Lionel's shirt.

Hanta:" YOU BASTARD! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO (Y/N)!? HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU LOOK HER IN THE EYE!"

(Y/N):" Hanta... please stop."
         I murmured walking
towards the two boys.

Hanta:" WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND YOU NEED TO EXPRESS IT! THIS ISN'T THE WAY LIONEL!"

(Y/N):" Hanta..... I SAID STOP!"
         I yelled and walked faster.
Hanta let Lionel go and stepped aside.

(Y/N):" Lionel.... why... Why would you do this? This isn't you..... You..... YOU HORRIBLE MAN! I TRUSTED YOU I LET YOU UGH! YOU DISGUST ME! MEN LIKE YOU IS WHY I HATE THE VERY MENTIONING OF LOVE! ALL MEN EVER CARE ABOUT IS LOOKS! LOOKS! LOOKS! LOOKS!!!"
      I slapped him across the face.
Tears forming in my eyes. I cant cry.
I sighed.

(Y/N):" I'll ask you why did you so this!?"

Lionel:" Like you didn't cheat on me!"

(Y/N):" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"

Lionel:" You cheated on me with that Black haired ass! I saw you that weekend smiling and laughing with him!"

(Y/N):" But that doesn't mean IM DATING HIM YOU IDIOT! YOUR AN IDIOT! NO WONDER I KEEP TRIPPING ON THE PAST ITS BECAUSE YOU KEEP PULLING ME BACK TO IT! I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE FRIENDS! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!"
           I could see the regret
in his eyes.

Lionel:" Wait (Y/N) Im-"
            He reached out for
me but I slapped his hand away.

(Y/N):" Don't ever touch me or come near me again."
            I walked back to the cafe.

Lionel's P. O. V
             The girl I wanted the girl
of my dreams. I hurt her.... I made her cry. Before I always made her smile and laugh.

Layla:" Are you okay Lionel?"

Lionel:" Yeah...."
       I walked to my house..... alone.

Your P. O. V
         I told Tony I was going home
early.
         When I got home I deleted Lionel's number and got rid of every trace of him from my room. I found my old bandanna that Seki gave me for my birthday. Then Hanta's words replayed in my head. ' The past shapes who we were then, who we are now, and who we'll be in 10 years' Might as well keep a part of my past.

Ding!
   I looked at my phone. It was Hanta. A smile casted over my face. No matter how bad of a day I'm having, he always makes me smile.

Honest Honey Hanta:' Hru???'

(N/N):' Um well I'm trying to stay positive! "

Honest Honey Hanta:' Well just know that your amazing! G'night! '

(N/N) (´・艸・`) thank you! And good night to you to. We'll be heroes Hanta! "
______________________________________
        Finally! Lionel is out of
The picture! Will Hanta have a shot? Will (Y/N) kick all their ass's at street fighter or do they have a shot!?