the princess - cabin

__

"Shed your insecurities and reveal yourself to me so I can see each imperfection, cherish every flaw, get to know you from the inside out, for my love is raw." - Christy Ann Martine

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

Another day of training passes by, and I don't try to make an escape.
"PST." I look up from bathing my horse to see no other than Heather.

"Um, hi?" I greet her back, I thought she was suppose to be now on guard training, she wants to switch positions well actually be doctor and guard since it'll out.

"You received a note today." She starts, taking it out of her back pocket.
"Impress me." I put the brush away, letting Star dry by herself before I start putting everything away.

"Dear Princess, there's a cabin not far out from your nation. Tonight. 2000. From Prince Roan." Heather reads it out loud and I try to contain my excitement.

"Are you serious, don't play with me." I warn her, looking at her directly in the eye.
"I swear! Anyways 2000 is eight at night which gives you around three hours to get ready." Heather grabs my hand pulling me back underground.

Seems like I'm going even if I didn't want to in another dimension.
"But how am I going to leave without getting caught?" I ask her as we get inside and make our way to our section, section eleven.

"Regina didn't tell you? You've got an escape door at the back of your closet." She points out and I think she told me once but I can't be to recall it.

"No way, that's awesome!" I exclaim, getting through some shortcuts.
"Not as awesome of having a secret meeting with Prince Roan tonight." Regina whispers as she joins us, holding a dress in her hand.

"Girls! No one can know about this." I instruct, finally reaching my bedroom. I go straight to my vanity chair and Regina starts with my makeup and hair then I change outfits from a lazy dress to a glitter grey silver ball gown lace.

"Wow." I whisper as I look at myself in the mirror, of course people find me attractive like this, wonder what they think when I'm not dressed up.

"Well that took two hours and a half meaning you got half to get there." Heather speaks up from the other side of the room and I look at the clock to see that she's right. The three of us make it to my closet room and Heather opens up the door.

"Take my horse, they won't notice it and one last thing, make sure you don't get too late." Heather continues.

"Alright, wish me luck." I turn towards them and they both give me thumbs up.

"You don't need that." Regina calls out as I make my way up the stairs, giggling. I make it up to the door and open it, having to get up from the hatch door, it's unlike the sectors doors. I walk to a smaller farm not so far away and notice a horse alone. I look around before I take out the horse for a ride.

I'm sure the person wouldn't mind.

I take out the map given to me, drawn by Heather and make my way just as she told me but once I find the specific exit then it's straight. I make it to the cabin in what I assume is time and wrap the horse rope around a smaller tree but make sure he or she won't be able to make it out.

"Hey." I jump at the sudden voice, not expecting him to be here by now.
"Hi." I breath out as I turn around, coming face to face with Prince Roan.

"You look - You look beautiful." He seems so nervous but not at the same time, keeping the big man pride.

"Thank you, you always look hot, I mean pretty, I don't know how it's called with guys, this is so embarrassing." I mumble, covering my face with my hands.

"Handsome." He points out.
"Yeah, that." I bite my lip, trying not to say anything else as he leads me inside.

"Careful." He warns as I stumble going up the stairs and he grabs onto my hand and with the other one, he picks up the floor in front of my feet a few inches for me not to struggle with.

"Thank you." I'm glad it's dark or he'll be able to see the blush coming up to my face.
"You go here often?" I change the topic as we reach the door and he goes before me, turning on all the gas lights. I go after, closing the door behind us.

"Only allowed by Heda to stay here during nights, morning she gets grounders to get me." He explains as I sit in the couch and he sits in the other corner.

"Don't worry, I lost everyone as well." I try to open up just a bit, he'll understand me, he'll be the only one.

"Sky people." He points out and I give him a nod in respond.
"The 100, they had my back and I had theirs but I never wanted to fight, to hurt anyone-" But he cuts me off before I can continue.

"Boyfriend?" I look up at him confused.
"Queen Maureen mentioned you had someone prior." He explains and that's when it clicked.

"We were friends with benefits, I'm not sure, it was never really established but that's the thing, it's the past." He gets up from his spot, going to the small kitchen he has in the corner.

"You don't want to return?"
"Let's change topics." I add and he turns to me for a few seconds.

"You should stay, come to Polis with me." He offers, his back towards me. I get up, walking up to him.

"Hmm, one offer. You have something I could change to." I ask him indirectly and this time he turns, moving across the cabin to a small cabinet and he takes out a gray shirt and black lose jeans.

They'll probably won't fit.

"Umm, I also need help." I clear my throat and he turns to me, giving me a questioning glance. I pick up my lose hair, turning my back to him and that's when he realized it. I know he comes up to by his footsteps and his breathing touch my neck.

I feel the buttoning go lose, one by one and then the zipper.
"There." He whispers and I take a gulp, trying to keep myself from doing anything crazy.
"Thank you." I almost messed up but I played it smooth. I close my eyes as I pull the top off me, letting the dress hit the floor, leaving me with only my underwear.

I turn around, coming face to face with Prince Roan but I move past him, grabbing the shirt from the bed and pulling it over my shoulders. Once it's fully on, I notice it reaches my mid thighs.
"What?" I act innocent as I look over at Prince Roan who seems to be biting the inside of his cheek.

"Fuck."

7/31/18

BIT OF EXPLANATION

For y'all wondering, HER & ROAN's relationship is going to be way different than HER & BELLAMY. Example HER & BELLAMY have had crushes on each other since the ark while HER & ROAN's act more on lust at the start before getting feelings

 Example HER & BELLAMY have had crushes on each other since the ark while HER & ROAN's act more on lust at the start before getting feelings