Urd was the first to comment.

"Has anyone of you tried her blood?"

Lest and Ky replied with a negative.

"Hm...Have you tasted the liquid?" he asked her.

"The smell alone makes my nose burn so no."

He sighed and looked over his own files.

"I have been notified of a man by the name of Caleb Shiona and Misaku Juju running experiments on a child to turn her into a human.At first we discarded it as lies and romours seeing as it wouldn't be possible and sensible for an experiment like that to work using a human....But then I heard about you from the queen and rumours about a pure half blood.When you came to Europe ,your appearance was almost identical to your father's.The man who supposedly conducted the experiments.".

"We connected dots and made sense of what the possibilities were.It wasn't a human child he was conducting the experiments on.It was you.We were going to capture him for answers but your house was already in ashes and ruins ."

Lest joined in on the conversation.

"We were originally planning on making you the queen of Europe to rule alongside Urd as his right hand woman but...it would seem weird if out of the blue,a young,half human were to have one of the highest rankings."

She stared wide-eyed at them.Queen Krul suggested giving her a throne when she was younger and now this?

"Not that I don't appreciate the thought or anything...buy why?"

Ky grinned and Urd sighed.

"You are not a fourth progenitor.You are a second."

Time for Ferid cause I wouldn't reveal all in one chapter.

Ferid sat infront of her on her kitchen counter with his head leaned back and eyes chosed.They were both cooking wontons but Ferid cut his finger,most likely porposely.She hadn't anything to drink and well...the smell of blood just made her give in.The next thing Ferid knew,he was placed on the kitchen counter and her fangs were already in his neck.

At that moment she forgot the world around her as she focused on satisfying her thirst.

Ferid grinned as she continued to drain him without a care.A smile adorned his face as he felt her pause.It told him that she probally came back to her senses.

She removed her fangs from his neck and placed her hand on the other side of his neck.She used her thumb to rub his neck up and down gingerly.

Her face was slightly scarlet as she stared up at him though her long eyelashes with a sheepish look,blood leaking just a little from the corners of her mouth.He smirked and licked the blood off her lips.She blushed even more and oushed him away after he placed a kiss on her.

The food remained forgotten.

She knew already that he was teasing her.As if Ferid Bathory would cut his finger with a knife accidentally.He was too perfect for that to happen.

"You're such a tease." She grumbled with a bitter voice.She could still taste him.She could feel the urge to drink increase but she kept stronh

He smirked cruelly and tugged her purple locks gently.
Usually a sadist like him would be totally pissed if any vampire did that to him,drink his blood.Push him away.You'd have to be pretty daring to even lay a hand on him,except for enemies with a killing intent or someone of higher ranking like the queen.

Yet, He felt a sense of pride in the fact that she didn't go running to the queen for blood.She went to him.She did what the queen wanted her to do with no objections or questions but her loyalty wasn't with her.It was with him.He was well aware of the fact that she drank from other nobles and yes he disliked that but what has to be done,has to be done.