First encounter

Hey it's the author, I just he wanted you guys to know that this is my first story and I have close to no idea what I'm doing. Yay! Alrighty let's get on with the story! (If there are any mistakes or improvements you think I could make, please tell me in the comments)

         Kirishima stood in front of his new apartment door. He wasn't going be living alone, of course, he was going to be sharing with one other person. It was like a roommates, except with apartments. So like apartmentmates. He shook he's head, now that just sounded weird. 

He wonder what the person living with would be like. He remember the lady at the front desk saying to his guardians that they were the same age. At least he knows his not going to be living with an old man.

No, he wasn't nervous, it wasn't very manly to be nervous about something like this. However... Kirishima gulped, screw this. Pushing all doubts out of his head he pushed his key in and unlocked the door.

Kirishima walked in, there was a boy with spiky ash blonde hair doing push-ups on a mat in the living room. Yo he's h- Kirishima quickly shook his head. What is he thinking?! Although he's brain keeps telling him to walk over and introduce himself, his body won't listen. He didn't really realized he was staring until the boy looked up and saw him.

"The fuck?! Why the fuck are you standing there like a idiot?!"

" Oh!" Kirishima could feel himself turn a little red, "Hi! I'm Kirishima Eijirou! I'm your uh.. roommate I guess?"

"Yeah, whatever. Bakugou Katsuki" he mumbled walking over.

"Bakugou! Nice to meet you!" He smiled, " he pulled a bottled water out of his bag, " would you like some water?"

Kirishima thought that he could use some water after the small workout.

"Why the fuck would I want that?" But he was reaching for the bottle

"Well, you look hot." The words were out of his mouth before he could think about it. Immediately he realized what he said.

"Um! T-that's n-n-not what I meant!" Great, not he's stuttering. He was probably as red as his hair now.

Bakugou has a smirk on his face. He took the bottle from Kirishima, "So you don't think I'm hot?"

Kirishima became even redder (if it was possible) "well, I mean you kinda are...  " the rest of his sentence just turned into mumbles.

Kirishima looked up at Bakugou, he didn't look embarrassed or angry. If anything he looked amused. A sigh escaped his lip as  he pouted, "Can you just show me my room please?"

Bakugou nodded, and began walking. There was three rooms in the hallway. " here's your room," he stopped in-front of the second door, "that's mine, and that's the bathroom" he pointed at the first door then the last.

Kirishima nodded, "I'm going to unpack then.."

Bakugou nodded, walking away

Kirishima shut the door and he could feel a blush blooming on his face. He covered his face with his hand. What was that? He couldn't believe he just called his new roommate hot. Although if he was being honest with himself the boy was pretty hot. Kirishima turned a darker shade of red, now's NOT the time to think about that! He began unpacking his stuff, in about 30 minutes. His room looked a bit like home.

His stomach growled, and he realized he haven't had breakfast. He checked his phone it was 11:30. Welp, guess I'll be eating brunch? He open his door and he could smell chicken. Mmm. His stomach rumbles again and he headed towards the kitchen.

Kirishima pokes his head in the kitchen and saw Bakugou cooking. He giggled, Bakugou still had a small scowl on his face. Strolling in Kirishima smiled, "whatcha making?"

"Chicken, you fucking idiot"

Bakugou threw in some vegetable and stirred. Kirishima thought he was making a rather large amount.

"Aw dude! You made some for me? How did you know I was hungry?"

Bakugou scowled. "Whatever. Get the damn plates."

Kirishima was smiling from ear to ear now. "Kay, where are they?"

"Sink"

Kirishima nodded and grabbed two plates and rinsed  it, wiping off the water then placing them next to the stove.

Bakugou picked up the pan and dumped about 3/4 of the chicken and vegetables on a plate and the rest on the other. He then took the plate with less on it and left the pan in the sink.

"Hey! You're giving me this much?" He wasn't really complaining, he just wanted to make sure it was okay.

"I already had breakfast, dumbass"

Kirishima smiled, "alright then!" He grabbed a fork and headed to his room.

Yo. Just so you know, they don't have quirks in this fan fiction and also Kiri move into the apartment cause it was closer to his high school. Can he live by himself in high school? Yes he can, cause that how I'm going to do it. Lol