Chapter Nineteen

Minho's POV

I woke up in an empty bed, smiling as I remembered the night before. I hugged Chans pillow and groaned, not wanting to get out of bed. It still felt like I was dreaming, I kept waiting for my dad to wake me up for school, then going and walking past Chan as he glared at me. But that never happened, everything that has happened is real, and I couldn't be happier. I finally managed to get out of bed, wrapping a blanket around me as I walked down the stairs.
I walked out into the living room which was connected to the kitchen, smiling as I saw Chan standing their with a pink frilly apron around his waist and a cooking book in his hands. I leaned against the door frame and watched as he stared at the book, his eyebrows furrowed before he nodded and got some stuff from the cupboard above him. He then leaned down and grabbed a mixing bowel, dropping it and making the tiny bowels that were once in it scatter across the floor.
"Ah shit!" He cursed as he tried to pick everything up, dropping his cooking book the progress.
"Need any help?" I asked, stifling a laugh.
He looked up, his eyes wide with panic, like he had been caught doing something he shouldn't be.
"Um no everything his fine." As soon as he said that, almost on queue, the box on the shelf, full of the flour, fell on the floor.
"It's okay only a tiny bit spilt!" He said, his voice cracking at the end.
I sighed and walked over, picking up the bowels from the floor and wiping down the bench.
"Thank you." Chan sighed, then smiled, dimples and all, "Good morning." He said in a sing-song voice, seeming excited.
I put my hands on his waist and planted a quick kiss on his lips, that familiar butterfly feeling return. "Good morning." I blush spread across his cheeks, making me smile.
"So what exactly were you trying to make before it all crashed and burned?" I asked.
"Choc chip pancakes, I guess I should have learnt from last time." He sighed. I laughed and put the blanket that was around me around him, pushing him out of the kitchen.
"I'll make them."
"Noooo I wanted to make them for you at least let me help-"
"No offence Channie but you're hopeless in the kitchen and being able to cook instant ramen doesn't make you a chef, now out go watch one of your dumb English shows." Chan pouted but soon walked over to the couch, cuddling the blanket and going through the TV stations.

In about ten minutes I had made breakfast and brought the two plates over, placing them on the table in between the couch and the TV.
"Okay maybe it was a good idea for you to cook them." Chan said after taking one bite.
"Exactly, so next time done whine about it." I said.
"Changbin wants to go to this arcade today, want to come with us?" He asked.
"Okay but as long as I can bring Hyunjin, he's been in desperate need of attention lately, he thinks I'm neglecting him."
"Good idea, they'll hang out with each other so we can go off and do cringey coupley arcade things." Chan suggested.
"And what makes you think we're a couple?" I asked, knowing it would make him flustered. Sure enough the idiot freaked out and attempted to talk, failing as all that came out was gibberish.
"You at least have to take me on a second date Channie."
"So I can't just kiss you and thats enough to make it official?"
"No stupid, thats not how things work."
"So I have to actually ask you?"
"Mhm, after at least two dates."
"Can today count as a date?"
"Nope." I smiled and picked up the empty plates and taking them to the kitchen. It was stupid for me to be playing hard to get after crushing on him for so long, but I was curious to how far he would go.
He stood up and stood on the other side of the bench as I washed up.
"Then on Friday, I'll take you on another date." He grinned.
"It better be great Channie."
I felt his arms go around my waist as he back hugged me and put his head on my shoulder, surprising me. "Okay but seriously, was last night okay? The setup wasn't too much was it?" He asked. I sighed and turned around to face him, his arms still around my waist.
"It was perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything better." I smiled, he went to kiss me but a finger on his lips.
"Isn't weird to kiss someone that you're not dating?" I smirked.
"You aren't really about to play that card are you?" Chan asked, whining.
"Yep, unless you can convince me other wise."
Chan sighed and pulled away, "I'm gonna get dressed." He said walking up the stairs.
I laughed to myself and started to dry up.