Chapter 6

The time when Chan had to kiss someone.

Jisungs POV

I struggled to pull away as Minho not so kindly dragged me outside.
"Sit" he said, pointing to a table and letting go of my arm.
"After you just literally dragged me out of the damn school? Yeah no, bye" I said, walking away before we spoke from behind me.
"Please stay, it won't be too long" He said, somehow convincing me to turn around.
He pleaded at me with eyes, looking genuine for once. I sighed and sat down across from him, waiting for him to explain.
"I'm sorry"
"What?" I asked, nearly choking on the air.
"I'm really really sorry for hurting you like that, I know saying sorry isn't enough, but I'm willing to do anything for you to forgive me. I regret everything I did to people, knowing deserved that, and I know that now. I want to redeem myself and make myself a better person but I need your forgiveness."

I was beyond shocked, I definitely didn't expect that to happen.
"And you promise you won't hurt anyone again?" I asked, I was never one to hold a grudge, if he really was being sincere then I was willing to forgive him.
He looked up and nodded, a weak smile displayed on his worried expression.

"It won't be that easy, you'll have to prove yourself but I guess for now, I can put it aside."

Then he really smiled, thanking me about twenty times before I told him to stop.
"But I have to ask, did Chan put you up to this? It won't change anything but did he ask you too?" I asked, ever since they were both put on the council they had become close.
His face softened as he broke eye contact with me.
"I told him I would do anything for him, he asked me to do this so I obviously did, but even if he didn't ask I still would have apologised."
"You really like him don't you?" I smiled.
"Well I mean he's a great friend and everyth-"
"Shut up you know what I mean."

"Do you have feelings for him?"

-

Chans POV

I don't how it happened but apparently we were all staying over at Woojins and I only now found out.
"When did this even get planned? Was I not a part of this conversation?" I asked him as a sat on the bench and watched him put things in the oven.
"You were probably with Minho, I dunno"
"Oh, why didn't he tell me then?"
"Because he probably didn't know either dumbass"
"Rude" I said as I jumped off the bench and followed him to his room.

"Well since I was only just informed about this you gotta let me wear some of your pyjamas I ain't sleeping in jeans" I said, rummaging through his draws.
"All right here you go" he handed me a big blue and white piece of material.
I unfolded it too see a unicorn onesie.

"Are you serious?"
"You asked for clothes, and that's what you get for not being prepared."
"I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING" I complained, he just ignored me and went downstairs to get the door.
Woojin has a huge house, it was wide and perfect and had three damn stories. So whenever we had sleepovers we always came here. His parents owned a fried chicken company and were always out travelling. I swear he has a secret maid or something that takes care of him but he still refuses that he does.

I followed him downstairs after putting on the stupid onesie and was greeted by Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix and Hyunjin.
"How did you all get here at once?" I asked as they all started setting up bedding in the lounge room.
"Well you realise most cars do have five seats Chris" Changbin said, Felix laughing like it was the funniest thing he had ever heard.

After about half an hour of gossiping like 13 year old girls, there was a knock on the door. A jolt of excitement went through me.
Minho and Jisung walked in, Minho holding his fluffy blanket that I first saw a little over a week ago. He looked straight passed Woojin and smiled at me, he was wearing a beanie, covering all of his hair.
But then I thought about how he walked in with Jisung, did he apologize? Are they friends now?
They walked towards us, putting their things on the couch.
"Chan? Wanna give Minho a tour?" Jisung suggested, nudging said person beside him.
"Uh yeah sure" I said, Minho and I getting up.