Chapter Five

The time they tried cooking.

Chans POV

I don't know why I was nervous but I really really was. I ran up and down the stairs like a crazy person trying to clean everything, what were we even going to do? I put on a light blue jumper and some grey sweatpants and went and brushed my teeth and went and waited in the kitchen.

About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door and I ran to it as quick as I could.
I opened the door to see Minho standing there, a pillow and blanket in his hands, looking like an idiot.
"You didn't need those you know?" I said, gesturing towards them.
"Why? are we sharing a bed?" He asked, winking at me.
"Ew no I'm sleeping on the lounge"
"So you're giving me your bed?"
"Well duh I'm being a gentleman" I said, walking inside as he followed me.
"That's so cute wow" He giggled from behind me.
I went over and sat on the lounge, turning the tv on to prevent an awkward silence.
"Wait what are you doing?" He asked, looking at me with genuine concern on his face.
"Putting on a mo-"
"YOU CAN'T WATCH MOVIES WITHOUT FOOD ARE YOU CRAZY? I DIDN'T COME OVER TO NOT GET FED" He yelled, walking over and grabbing my arm, pulling me up.
"Excuse me you're hurting my arm" I said, letting him take me to the kitchen anyway which he somehow knew the way too.
"I don't care" he said as he softened his grip.

"Okay time to make something what do you have?" He asked, getting out bowls and plates.
"Um, instant ramen?"
"Nope not good enough, anything house?"

I looked through the cupboards, trying to find something to satisfy the rat.
"I mean, we could make cupcakes if you like?" I said, pulling out a strawberry cupcake mix.
He started squealing like a child and grabbed the box, looking at what we needed.
He listed everything which I somehow managed to have and set the appliances we needed.

After about ten minutes of struggling of arguing of what to put in first we ended up putting everything in all at once.
"Okay are you sure this mixer works?" Minho asked, looking at the old white machine.
"Hopefully, but just in case it doesn't, you can do the mixing so I wont get electrocuted" I smiled, receiving a glare from him.
"Okay then scardey cat" He said, plugging it in and turning it on.
Year turns out it worked too well, it ended up flicking cupcake mix all over my face, Minho, who was standing behind it, got nothing on him.
I stood there in shock, trying to process what just happened as Minho was laughing, tears forming in his eyes.
"Did that really just happen" I sighed, using my fingers to wipe the mix off from near my eyes.
"Do you regret making me mix it now Channie?" He chucked, wiping his eyes, it wasn't even that funny.
"Shut up" I said, grabbing a tea towel and wiping the pink off me.
"Damn, I would have thought that would have made you a lot..sweeter" Minho said, bursting into laughter again.
And of course I eventually laughed too.
But then as I was washing my face I felt something being put on my head.
I quickly touched my head and looked at my hands to see that Minho had put SPRINKLES IN MY HAIR.
I turned around to see him trying not to laugh.
"You're just like a cupcake now" He giggled.

I pushed past him and got a handful of the cupcake mix and smearing it across his face before he could run.
And now it was my turn to laugh.
"Channie, I suggest you leave before I beat your ass" He said with a serious.
I quickly ran and hid behind the lounge, regretting what I just did.

And for nearly an hour we chased each other around the house, getting cupcake mix and sprinkles all over the house.
Now we were lying on the tiled floor in the dining room, laughing.
"You know what? That was kinda fun" I chuckled, licking a sprinkle off my finger.
"Really?" smiled turning and facing me. "I told you I was fun"
"Yeah well, now we gotta clean up, you can go have a shower first." I said, getting up to get him a towel.
I showed him where the bathroom was and gave him a towel.
"Well isn't this cliche" He smirked, but I didn't catch on to what he was saying, he must have noticed because than he told me what he meant.
"You do realise that my clothes are dirty" He said.
"Why didn't you bring pyjamas?"
"Those were my pyjamas" He laughed.
I sighed and went off into my room to try and find something for him.
I settled for an oversized pink sweater and batman shorts because I doubted he wanted to sleep in jeans.
I went back and gave them too him, he smiled and thanked me, going into the bathroom.