Chapter Ten

Minho's POV

Never agree to go into a pet shop with Hwang Hyunjin, you'll be in there for hours. Me and Felix ended up sitting on the floor against the the shelves of dog food as Hyunjin tapped the glass the puppies were in and talked to them. I sighed and looked over at Felix's phone and saw him texting Changbin.
"Can you stop texting your 'oppa' for like three seconds and talk to me?" I said, earning a glare from him.
"At least my 'oppa' notices me." He smirked.
"By what? Texting you back?"
Felix frowned and checked his phone, showing no reply from Changbin yet.
"Oh guess not."
Felix shoved me then crossed his arms.
"Don't listen to him Felix, he thinks he's the shit because Chan took him to the aquarium." Hyunjin scoffed,
"I'll have you know it was extremely romantic." I told him, feeling my cheeks go red.
"You'd think after a whole year of being completely whipped for him something would have happened by now if you two were 'meant to be' like you always say when you've had too many drinks." Felix sighed.
"It's not a stupid crush guys stop making it out to be." They knew that pissed me off.
"Okay Im sorry, I know how important he is to you I won't make fun of it anymore." Felix said for the 136th time this year, he would be back to teasing me tomorrow.
Hyunjin finally walked away from the puppies and we walked over to the fish. I laughed as I watched one of them that looked exactly like the Jisung fish me and Chan saw at the aquarium a couple of weeks ago.
"Why don't you get another fish?" Hyunjin suggested.
I thought about for a few seconds, I mean it was just a fish and I already had 5.
"If I get the damn fish then can we leave?"
Hyunjin nodded excitedly and went to get an employee to get it out for us.

I sat in the back with the bag on the lap. I smiled as I watched it swim around, but as usual my thoughts were interrupted by Felix.
"So what are the plans for today?"
"I don't know what ya'll are doing but Jisung is coming over."
"Isn't it kinda weird that you're ditching your best friends to hang out with your ex who also happens to be best friends with the guy you like." Felix had a point when he said it like that, to others it may seem weird but me and Jisung had become kinda close.
"It is kinda weird but we should be happy that they're getting along." Hyunjin said, I hummed in agreement and went back to watching Fish Jisung.

"Hello I'm here." Jisung walked in the door, puffing and looking tired.
"Are you okay?" I asked as he sat on the couch and stole the remote from me.
"Yea I just got chased by all the paparazzi."
"Yep I'm sure that's what happened." I sighed. "Get up I need to show you my fish." I told him.

"Human Jisung meet Fish Jisung."
"So you're really gonna start calling me Human Jisung because you named a fish after me?"
"Yes how are people supposed to know which one I'm talking about? Theres two Jisungs in my life now."
"So how's things with your boy?" Jisung asked, getting up and going through board games in the cupboard.
"He isn't my boy."
"Not yet, you know, he talks about you a lot."
"Really?" I felt my heart beating faster again, forever hoping that maybe he secretly feels the same. But it was stupid to hope, I knew he never would, heck three months ago he hated me more than I hate carrots. No matter how close we've gotten, he only saw me as a close friend, but I was okay with that, being anything to him was enough for me.
"He always brings you up in conversations, and whenever we plan to go somewhere, he suggests we invite you too." Jisung finally settled on Monopoly, taking it over to floor, us sitting around it.
"That's probably because he feels bad." I sighed, part of the reason I didn't want him to know about my mum was because I was scared he would treat me differently, feel bad for me.
"Shh thats not true he did it before he knew about your mum, is he acting any different around you than he did before?"
"Not really."
"See. He probably understands that you would think that, he may be an idiot but he's still kinda smart."
"That doesn't make sense"
"And thats why he's the smart one."

I sighed and picked my character, Jisung got lost in his thoughts a lot and ended up rambling on about everything.

About half an hour later Jisungs phone started buzzing like crazy. "Apparently Chans having a mental breakdown and he would rather talk to you instead of Woojin."
The thought of him wanting to see me made me smile, it was a nice feeling, to be needed.