Chapter Two

Unfortunately for Chan it was Thursday. Monday and Thursday were school council meeting days.
Which for him, meant having to put up with another 50 minutes of Minho.

Chans POV

The day started off okay. Me, Jisung and Changbin were sitting in the corner of our music classroom arranging things on Changbins laptop.
"Do you regret becoming president?" Changbin asked me, probably forgetting how I became president in the first place.
"It wasn't really my choice was it Jisung." I said, sending him a glare.
Jisung put up his hands in defence but laughed anyway.
"Make sure Minho doesn't get you wrapped around his slimy fingers" Changbin said, standing up and throwing a rolled up piece of paper across the class.

"What is that supposed to mean and can you stop throwing things at Felix" I said, grabbing the eraser out of his hands that he was about to throw.

"Just be careful of him okay, I don't trust his intentions" Jisung said, then changed the subject.

The day went too quick, lunch time had come around. I grabbed my bag and ran to the school council room, trying not to be too late. But of course with my luck, I was late, and once again I was faced with the awkwardness of seven pairs of eyes staring up at me.

"Hi Channie, they were almost gonna re elect me as president if you didn't come" Minho laughed as I sat down next to him.

90% of the meeting consisted of the girls talking about wanting better soap in the bathrooms and how we should be able to colour our hair. Mrs Roh finally concluded the meeting then decided to drop some news on me.

"Oh and Chan, I'm sure Minho has told you but you two will have to decide the theme of our opening party, I would ask the girls to do it but they've got bigger problems to worry about" She smiled and handed me a piece of paper. "Oh and I've told your teachers you are both having your next period off to work on it" She said and left.

"You have to be kidding me" I mumbled, looking down at the list of things we had to organise. I didn't even go to these stupid dances but now I have to plan one.

Minho picked up the list and looked as disappointed as me. "You know as much as I LOVE spending time with you Channie, I got better things to do than plan a stupid dance, so yeah, have fun with that" He smiled and got up. If he really thought I would let him bail like that he's more of an idiot then I thought.

I stood up and pushed the door closed in front of him. I didn't think I could move that quickly damn.

"If I have to suffer through this than you're suffering with me." I told him. "Now sit down and help" I said, pointing behind him.

"Damn angry Chan is kinda hot" He said with that stupid smile on his face. I scoffed and pushed past him, reading over the list. He laughed and sat down across from me.

"So got any ideas for the theme?" I asked, looking up to see him running his fingers through his dark brown hair whilst he took a selfie. I reached over and grabbed his phone out of his hand, putting it next to me.
"Excuse me just because you're the president doesn't mean you can take my things" he said, reaching over to grab it. I got his phone, put it in my pocket and flicked his hand away.

"You can get it back after we've come up with a theme"
"I can't think sitting down, can go for a walk or something?" He asked, pouting.
"I guess that's okay."

And that's how I ended up walking laps around the school with my least favourite person.

"What about australian themed? Because you're australian" I thought he was joking but the look on his face told me that he was dead serious.
"No what the hell are you stupid? That's probably the worst idea you've had so far" I said, walking faster.

We ended up sitting under a tree on the oval, Minho thinking of stupid ideas like 'garden themed'.
"What about Disney themed?" I suggested, confident with my idea.
"You know what, that's actually a good idea, we could go as Chanderella and Prince Minho" he said winking at me.
"Yeah no that definitely won't be happening" I said, shoving his arm and looking somewhere else so I didn't have to see the smug look on his face.
"Well now that we've got a theme, what about music?" he asked, reading through the list that looked like it had been stepped on a good 300 times.
"Oh, me, Changbin and Jisung can do that" I offered. We all enjoyed making music so we could probably make some tracks to play there.
"What if you make like Disney song remixes?" Minho asked.
I for once genuinely laughed at something he said.
"That's not a bad idea" I said, taking the list off him to see what's next.

It was weird having an actual conversation with him. For the past two years I've known him all his done is annoy me. He still does, just being able to talk to him civilly won't change what think of him, he's still an annoying scumbag.

We managed to organise everything by the time school was over. I expected him to annoy me the whole time and not do anything, but he surprised me and was actually pretty helpful.

We went back to the room to get our bags, people staring at us as we walked out together.
A girl approached Minho and kissed him. "Hey sweetie" he grinned, walking away with her and waving goodbye to me.
I wasn't at all surprised that he had already moved on from that girl that broke up with him with him the other day. Because that's the type of person he is, all he does is hurt people, and I have no hope that he will ever change.

I sighed and walked up to Woojin and Jeongin who I walk home with, the others take the bus. "How was it?" Jeongin asked, skipping next to me.
"Well he was annoying as usual but we actually got a lot done, so maybe when it comes to this stuff he isn't so bad" I said as we walked out of the front doors.

We all went our separate ways. I walked past the park that Minho usually hung out at after school. I knew this because when he first moved here him and his friends with throw insults at me every afternoon.

"Channie!!" I heard him call out, I waited for the harassment to start, but it never came.

I heard someone running towards me so I started walking faster, though it didn't make a difference.
He tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around and looked at the ground. Maybe he was only annoying when he was by himself, but with his friends he was mean.
"You know looking down makes you look even shorter" he said, placing a finger on my chin and making me look at him. I pushed his hand away and took a step back. Which resulted in a laugh from him.
"So I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping for stuff for the party thing tomorrow?" He asked, taking me by surprise.
"Absolutely not" I smiled and walked away.

I would rather die than spend a full day with him.