Chapter Twelve

Minho's eyes fluttered open and looked around the room, trying to figure out where he was. The light stung and his head was spinning. Thats when he noticed the boy sitting on the floor, his head resting next to Minho's arm, his eyes shut with a peaceful look on his face. Thats when Minho realised he was at Woojins, not having any idea how he ended up there. His arm moved when he tried sitting up, accidentally bumping Chan. Chan's eyes shot open, he then smiled when he saw Minho looking at him.
"What hap-"
"DO YOU WANT SOME WATER?" Chan asked, hurting Minho's head from talking so loud.
"Sorry! How are you feeling?" He asked, stretching from being in such an uncomfortable position all night.
"Like I just got hit by a bus." Minho groaned, putting his hand in front of his face to prevent the light coming through the blind from hitting his eyes. Chan noticed this, jumping up and closing them properly so there were no gaps.
Minho's heart felt fuzzy seeing him care so much, he wanted to be mad at Chan, he wanted to yell at him for ignoring him for over a week. But he couldn't do it, he could never stay mad at him.
Chan came back, handing Minho a glass of water. He had stayed almost all night, his anxiety wouldn't let him sleep. He kept thinking to himself, what if Felix is wrong? What if the drug was something bad? What if he needs to go to the hospital?
He had fallen asleep only about an hour before he woke up.

"So are gonna tell me what happened or do I have to figure it out myself?" Minho asked, taking a sip of the water.
"You were an idiot and decided to drink, one of your drinks was spiked with LSD so you went all weird and then you passed out. Woojin came to pick you guys up and then you ended up here with all of us. Felix and Hyunjin stayed over night but everyone is at school now, Hyunjin said he'd talk to you dad about us not being there."
Minho sighed and put his head in his hands. "I'm sorry." He said, some memories did come back to him this morning, not everything , but some.
"You have nothing to be sorry for you didn-"
"I kissed someone." Minho said, not being able to keep it from Chan.

Minho's POV

I could tell by the look on his face, he was upset. I could tell he was disappointed, I broke his promise.
He sighed and sat there silent for a minute, making me worried.
"Was this before the alcohol or afterwards?"
"After."
Chan sighed, giving me a weak smile.
"It's okay, you didn't know what you were doing." I felt so relived as he said that.
"You haven't explained everything." I said, hoping he'd realise what I was trying to say. He didn't. He have a confused look, his eyebrows furrowing together which made him look stupid, but adorable. I felt weak again, I wanted to hug him right there and then and say sorry that he was ignoring me. But I didn't, I do have some self control.
"Why have you been ignoring." I didn't mean for my voice to come out so small, I wanted to sound mad not sad.
Chan broke eye contact with me, looking around the room. Then his cheeks and ears went red, I almost uwued out loud.
"I was embarrassed, I thought maybe you would feel awkward or uncomfortable around me and I'd hate that, so I thought giving you space would help and we would go back to normal. I now realise that was a stupid idea because things would have been fine with us anyway I just didn't wanna scare you away."
I shouldn't have, but I laughed. He really had no idea how I felt about him huh?
"Why are you laughing?"
"Because your cute." I said, making him flustered.
"Hey Channie?" He looked up and me as I moved closer and out my hand on his chin. "You're never gonna scare me away okay? I'm not going anywhere." He returned my smile, then yawned.
"How much sleep did you get?" I asked, noticing the dark circles under his eyes.
"Maybe like an hour?"
I patted the couch, gesturing for him to come up next to me.

I got up to use the bathroom and came back to see him half asleep, a thick brown blanket wrapped around him, and obvious large space next to him. I smiled and walked over, going to sit on the chair across from him, but I was stopped by Chan holding my wrist.
I looked down at him, his eyes still shut, patting the empty space next to him like I had done before.
I laid down next to him, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering like crazy. He put his arms around me like he did they night I told him about my mum. I ended up hugging his waist and putting my head on his chest. I was tempted to pinch myself to make sure this was real, whenever something like this happened I got the urge too. Chan pulled the blanket over so it was on both of us.
I heard him let out a small laugh, asking him what was funny.
"You're like a teddy bear."
"Shut up and sleep."

I hope he couldn't see the smile one my face.

-

I ended up having to go home at the end of the day, Hyunjin had already told my dad what had happened. He called me stupid, gave me a lecture, then told me he was glad I was safe, telling me not to do anything like that again.
I nodded and went to walk to my room.
"Son?"
"Hmm?"

"You're happy aren't you, you're okay?"
I smiled and nodded, "Yes dad, I couldn't be happier."
And that was true.

-

I'm sorry this chapter is so short I've been really unmotivated today but the next one will most likely be longer then most so I'll try and do that tomorrow <3