CHAPTER 9 [ Last Part ]

It's morning,Chakor managed to come down without letting Suraj to wake up.And also she took Saanvi from tejaswini and started to feed her.

" DP...where are you?I am hungry. " Suraj shouted while coming downstairs.

" Ahhh.....Vijay,I am here " Chakor replied when Tejaswini looked shocked " DP? Suraj calls you like this right? But how can Vijay call... " when Suraj interrupted " No maa,it's not like that...I am trying to be like Suraj and impress Chakor...that's it. " Suraj said relieved.

-------------------------------------

Raw agent Abhay called Suraj to inform that they found out the place of Anil Kapoor and his gang where they existing now.Suraj was damn happy to hear this news and said to chakor.Both Suraj and Chakor left the mansion to visit Abhay.

Finally with the help of Police Force they caught Anil Kapoor and his gang.And the mission too got completed.

" We are proud of you Suraj and Chakor,without you both it's not easy for us to catch Colonel and Anil " Raw agents and the Police force complimented them.

" It's our duty towards our nation. " Sukor said together.

" Jaihind ! "

" Jaihind ! " Suraj and Chakor united their hands and smiled at each other.

------------------------------------------

Tejaswini got to know that Vijay is Suraj " I knew it already...A mother can recognize her child easily,even in billion lookalike she can recognize her child.What are you thinking about me? I am your mother...so,don't estimate me easily... "

" You are the best mom in the world " Suraj hugged Tejaswini.

" You are the best son in the world " Tejaswini pecks Suraj's forehead.

------------------------------------------

" So Chakor,our mission for country is succeeded..So, "

" So, " Chakor raised an eyebrow.

" So,let's succeed in our mission by making dozen of kids. " Suraj said huskily and neared Chakor.

" Suraj! no....Saanvi is sleeping " Chakor went backwards.

" Saanvi will be happy to play with her brothers and sisters.So,I am helping her out. " Suraj went towards Chakor.

" DP...today you can't run away from me,if you are a marathon runner then I am your PP "Suraj ran beside Chakor and both together fell on the bed.

WILL SURAJ SUCCEED IN MAKING DOZEN OF KIDS?

hehehehe.....

THE END !

So,it's time to end this journey,THANKS for everyone who traveled with me and especially who commented and voted and also for the silent readers.

From this journey taking my end , yours lovely - ANGEL SUKOR -