CHAPTER 6

Finally chakor confessed her feelings for vijay...

vijay held chakor's hand and cups her face with his both hands " All my life, I have kept my heart for someone special.And just when I got tired that such do not exist,you came in a grand style and love the heart to a fault.Are you a heart's robber? " chakor smiled widely and happy tears started to fall from her eyes.

Both hugged each other like there is no tomorrow and went to sleep peacefully without any issues.

Tejaswini also so happy to hear the good news of vijay and chakor. "Finally my chakor is happy again and she moved on in her life.I bless you both to be happy until your last breathe and soon you both must get married so I can get another grand child. "

" sure tejaswini maa " vijay smiles mischievously when chakor blushes and slightly hits vijay.

AFTER 2 WEEKS.....

VIJAY'S POV...

I couldn't see chakor at first-because I had all these tears welled up in my eyes.But when I saw her walking down the stairs,it honestly felt like time stopped for a bit,and it was just Chakor and I.She looked so beautiful,and I had no words,which was great because I just kept crying!

During the wedding,I was looking at chakor and just being amazed at how far we have come.

There I was,marrying whom I had just met 4 months ago...for whom I lost my whole heart,just everything we have been working towards had all come to this moment,and it was more than anything we had ever dreamt it would be.

---------------------------------------

Finally the wedding day of VIJAY and CHAKOR arrived.They got a simple marriage and Vijay tied mangalsutra on Chakor's neck and filled her hairline.They also captured lots of family photos with Saanvi and Tejaswini together with them.Chakor's eyes were filled with tears and starts to cry when she thinks about her family got completed.

Chakor's eyes were filled with tears and starts to cry when she thinks about her family got completed

WHERE THIS NEW JOURNEY WILL LED THEM BOTH?

WILL THEY STAY HAPPY?

share your comments below....

-ANGEL SUKOR-