CHAPTER 2

Police - suraj...who is suraj?I'm inspector VIJAY.

chakor - n..no,it won't be...I can't believe this and you are lying to me.

vijay - excuse me madam,why I should lie you?Are you a commissioner?no right...and what's my need to lie you.

chakor - you....you..my...suraj...my...husband.

vijay - what nonsense is this?can't you understand..I am not suraj and also am not your husband.I checked your license so I think you may go now.

chakor - it's not possible,you are lying to me.

vijay - just get off my way,got it?

-------------------------------------------                   

 chakor came to home running and crying a heart loudly "suraj...where are you?you don't like when I cry na but today your not with me to stop me from crying...where are you suraj?where are you?surajjjjjj!

The next morning chakor wake up with big headache and yesterday's incident was flashing in her mind "If he is not my suraj,than who is he and where is he from?ok ok he's name is VIJAY,I think I heard it right."

chakor was on her way to enter inside temple when a thief snatches her nuptial chain[mangalsutra] "hey you give my mangalsutra back,thief thief"

chakor manages to catch the thief but he threw the mangalsutra off his hand and ran from the temple.chakor starts to search her mangalsutra in whole temple but no where to find it back "God please help me,please help me to find it...you snatched my happiness,you snatched my love,you snatched my husband,you snatched my suraj,please at least don't snatch my mangalsutra which was the evidence of my and suraj's holy relationship...please God give me it back in any way"

priest -No need to worry,get a new mangalsutra and wear it by your husband's hands dear.By the way where's your husband dear?

chakor - h..he...

When suddenly a man entered into temple with her mangalsutra "I am here , I'm her husband"

chakor - su...suraj....no, no....vi....vijay.....VIJAYYY!

WHO IS HE?

IS HE SURAJ OR VIJAY?

IF HE IS SURAJ ,HOW DID HE RETURN AND WHAT ABOUT NAINA?

IF HE IS VIJAY ,HOW HE COULD BE CHAKOR'S HUSBAND?

Share your comments below.....

                                                                                       -ANGEL SUKOR-