CHAPTER 7

After a couple of rituals,the newly wed couple went around thanking everyone for helping with their wedding,and expressed their gratefulness to the others who attended.The crowd slowly dispersed as Vijay and Chakor started to talk with each other first time after their wedding.

vijay pulled her from back,and chakor's back crashed into his chest.

" where do you think you are going? "His hot breath tickled her ear,and she shivered under his hold.Purposely he blew cold air in her ear,and she jumped.

" vijay ",she squeaked,squirming in his hold. " yes,WIFEY ",he smirked.She slowly turned to face him,and put her hand on his shoulder.Using that as a support.she stood on her tip toes as she whispered into his ear, " I might not see you like this again.So,I am going to tell you now.You look dashing,HUBBY darling. "

She hurried away after that,not waiting for his reply.Suffice it to say Vijay never wanted to change his clothes.

Tejaswini was looking after Saanvi,Meanwhile Chakor was in her room,felt like running away.she knew this was coming,and heaven knew why she was so nervous,but the reality of the flower decorated bed had hit her like a bus. 

Vijay enters into the room and he raised an eyebrow at her as he turned slightly to bolt the door.Chakor gulped as the lock clicked in,moving a few steps away.Vijay started advancing toward her ended up in as Vijay took his laptop from the side table and starts to work in it by sitting in the couch.Chakor feels relieved and sat on the edge of the bed.

----------------------------------------

" Vijay "

" Yes, "

" Could you please let go of me? "

" No, "

" Vijay "

" Yes," 

Chakor sighed.Vijay had held her captive in his embrace,her back towards him as he forcefully placed her on his lap.That was an hour ago.Now she was still between his arms,as he typed away on his laptop,occasionally playing with her hair or nibbling and pecking her neck.

" Let me enjoy myself before our daughter wake up and starts to cry " he whispered huskily into her ear,sucking her earlobe.Chakor arched against his chest,sighing contentedly before collapsing back into him again.Vijay pushed away her hair to one side,busying him with her slender neck,as he let chakor balance his laptop.

" Vijayyy... "

" Even now you are calling me VIJAY? " 

" Surajjj... " chakor said softly,sighing as Vijay  continued doing the wonderful things he was doing.

IS THIS VIJAY?

IS THIS SURAJ?

IS THIS VIJAY OR SURAJ?

GUYS,THINK IT UNTIL I UPDATE THE NEXT PART,KEEP THINKING...

And also don't throw spoiled tomatoes and eggs towards me after reading this chapter...

share your comments below...

                                                                                 -ANGEL SUKOR-