CHAPTER 5

Chakor was unknown about the feelings that she has for vijay and she quickly freed herself from his embrace.

" Are you ok vijay?I thought something happened to you and I...I " vijay places his finger on her lips and stopped her from talking " no chakor, nothing happened to me,it was a misunderstanding..A man got accident on the road and I went to get a taxi for him,unknown my mobile fell from my pocket near him then someone took it out and had call you by thinking he's the owner of the mobile."

Both vijay and chakor reached home when chakor " vi..vijay hereafter you don't need to look after saanvi and also tejaswini maa,I can look after them.so,from tomorrow you don' need to co..come here " tears were rolling down her cheeks but she was showing her back to vijay.

" what? " vijay got hurt by her words which was more deep then the gun shots.

" ye..yeah,please try to understand it "

" why chakor,why can't you face my eyes and tell me this...look at my eyes then tell this,I know chakor you are crying,please don't try to act smart in front of me...I know you more than me,so don't try to hide chakor. "

soon chakor wipes her tears and turns to face vijay " I am not crying,I can tell you by looking at your eyes..please leave from here. "

" why chakor?why are you doing this to me?you came running to hospital crying when you heard about my accident.Now I think if I got the accident it will be good,your words are hurting more than that chakor."

chakor was broken inside her heart but she tried hard to hold back her tears which was unnoticed by vijay. " no vijay,you need to leave...you mus..must leave from here "

Vijay got angry and his eyes turned to red " than why the hell did you come to hospital to see me?If I don't want in your life,than why the hell did you cry for me...why are you worried about me chakor?Answer me chakor,answer me right now."

" It's my wish vijay...yo..you must leave from here "

" ok fine answer my question,didn't you tell don't leave me?Didn't you tell that you can't live without me?why did you said like that?Tell me chakor,tell me now."

" Tha..that...I...I " tears were forming in chakor's eyes.

" Tell me chakor,tell me " vijay shouted angrily towards chakor.

" BECAUSE I LOVE YOU VIJAY,I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU " chakor shouted back.

share your comments below....

                                                                                 -ANGEL SUKOR-