CHAPTER 4

Chakor was on the couch feeding Saanvi when.....

ring.ring.ring.ring

she picks up the call when someone say " hello Is this chakor?here an accident happened and I found your name in recent call,could you come to subway hospital immediately? "

chakor hears it and breaks down " vij...vijay "

- No this can't happen,this should not be happen..god,why are you playing with me like this,why are you snatching everything from me,I won't let this happen...nothing will happen to you Vijay - she cries out and run for the hospital.

On the way she starts to think about Vijay how he changed her life and how he took care of Saanvi as his own daughter and the way he treated Tejaswini as his own mother.she too thinks about how she avoided him many times.

****************************

Lamhe chod kar hathon se

Judaa hain zasbaatou se

Hain yakin kabhi na kabhi milege phir rahon main

****************************

Finally chakor reached the hospital and started to search vijay...

" vi..viajy ,he got acci...accident..I got a call,where is he? "

" no ma'am,anyone not admitted on that name "

" no..I need to know,I got a call...don't you dare to lie.Tell me...tell me where he is..vijay..vijay,check his name properly,if anything happen to him I won't leave anyone in this hospital even I won't to dare to kill you all "

" Tell me I want to know WHERE IS MY VIJAY....TELL ME PLEASE " chakor sits on the floor and cries loudly.

Suddenly Vijay comes near chakor by walking slowly..Chakor looks at him and begins to smile...

****************************

Mahiya...Meri rab se hain yitani duwaa

Mahiya...Mujse manjaaye mera khudaa

****************************

Chakor runs to Vijay and hugs him tight " anything not happened to you,I know you will be alright..hereafter don't you dare to leave me alone because I...I can't live without you Vijay "

Vijay smiles back and hugs her tightly " even not in my dreams "

share your comments below....

-ANGEL SUKOR-