CHAPTER 3

Chakor was hell shocked about what's happening in front of her eyes.she is totally confused and in her own imaginations which was disturbed by Vijay "Wife I said right,I will come with you...what's your hurry you came leaving me? " chakor was not able to respond even her view became blur and she fainted in Vijay's arms.

"madam...ch...chakor woke up,what happened to you?Just I said like that..open your eyes please.I caught the thief,so I got your mangalsutra and almost you were struggling to answer the priest..so..so I said am your husband,please forgive me...open your eyes " -oh god I don't know even her house,what I will do..cool cool VIJAY ARORA ,you are cop and you can find it-

Finally vijay reached the mansion and entered into it to find tejaswini "you...suraj,what are you doing here..what happen for your new Love Naina...oops sorry your new wife Naina?why did you came again,to see chakor suffering?how could you do this suraj,how could you cheat her...even can't you think about your daughter Saanvi?I feel shame to say that I am your mother "

"ma'am your mistaken I am not suraj,I am inspector VIJAY ARORA ...may be your son suraj lookalike me" 

chakor who was on the couch gets her conscious back to find vijay and tejaswini standing. "maa,saanvi...where is saanvi? "

chakor rushes to upstairs and got back saanvi in her arms while "oh,this baby is so cute...like her mothe...nothing.Saanvi right? "

when vijay was standing,saanvi touches vijay's face and tries to jump on him.chakor watched this and can't hold back her tears.Finally she gave saanvi in Vijay's hands.

"I think she thought am her father,it's alright I like her a lot..she is so cute too..you don't worry Mrs.Chakor  I will handle her. "

AFTER 3 MONTHS....

Great bond started to develop between saanvi and vijay and also between Tejaswini and vijay too except one duo VIJAY AND CHAKOR.

chakor was unable to see Vijay's face,which remembers her about suraj and how he cheated on her.she was living a life with a body without soul.But who knows,the god has different plans...

But Vijay was impressed by chakor -how a woman can like a man like this...whoever miss this girl will be a loser...You are a loser Suraj but I DON'T WANT TO BE A LOSER-

-I know chakor it's very hard to forgot the person whom you love the most in the world.Even you are not looking my face properly because it remembers about your husband suraj..but chakor " FROM WHERE DID YOU LOSE,YOU NEED TO START "

-I don't know when did I fall for you in these 3 months,but living without you in this world is impossible to me chakor- Vijay smiled thinking of her....

FLASHBACK

It was a rainy day...When Vijay was playing with saanvi,chakor came downstairs running fast.By taking a ladder she ran out in the heavy rain "hello,chakor ji where are you going?it's raining heavily."

" No,I need to go "

vijay ran out behind chakor to find her helping a kitten to take it down which was on the roof top because of heavy rain. - she's so cute,each and everyday I fall for her antics -    "what am I thinking? no..no,Vijay control...this is not right." he took his hand and tapped on his head.

FLASHBACK END

"Chakor  you don't need to survive , you need to live , oops...  WE DON'T NEED TO SURVIVE...WE NEED TO LIVE "

WHAT'S THIS NEW BEGINNING?

WHAT IT WILL LED TO?

WILL IT WORKOUT?

                                                                                                                                                          -ANGEL SUKOR-