CHAPTER 8

FLASHBACK

Suraj and Chakor gets to know about the partner of Colonel , Anil Kapoor who is part of every crimes done by Colonel.Anil gets to know about Sukor who send Colonel behind the bars.So,Anil plots against Sukor to take revenge.He also had sent his men to observe Sukor and their family 24/7.Suraj and Chakor gets to know about this from Raw agent Abhay.

So,Suraj and Chakor got separated as it was a new mission to catch Anil kapoor and his gang in which Raw agent Abhay too part of the mission.So,Suraj left Chakor as he lies that he started to love Naina and after 3 months he got re-entry as Inspector Vijay as it was part of the mission.

As per the mission,Suraj left Chakor and Vijay is the husband of Chakor who is a lookalike of Suraj.Every one starts to believe this including Tejaswini and especially Anil Kapoor and his men.

It was the way to distract Anil and to catch him hand to hand.So,he will leave following and observing Suraj and will start to concentrate only chakor and family.when secretly Suraj starts to find out the whereabouts of Anil Kapoor and his gang.

FLASHBACK ENDS

" Suraj,please leave me... "

" After so many months ,we both got some private time to talk and ......." Suraj said by nuzzling her neck.

" So,how is the mission going on? "Chakor adjusted herself on his lap to face him.

" Chakor,again your starting..." Suraj places his finger on her lips.

" I told you to let me go "Chakor whimpered.She managed to say,biting back a moan.

Suraj's eyebrows shot up." That's so tedious, " he complained.

" We could just remove the clothes we are wearing now and get busy. "He smirked,wiggling his eyebrows as he swiftly kept the laptop away,proceeding to push her down.

"What? Suraj! No.....Wait! Ah! "

[ A/N: Newly weds,got some privacy after long time.Sheesh! -_- ]

share your comments below....

-ANGEL SUKOR-