CHAPTER 1

Are you looking for SUKOR?Than you are in correct place.

Hi am new to wattpad and this is my first ever story...so,give it a try.

Hope you will like it...enjoyyyy!

Story starts from where suraj fake loves naina but realises that he truly losing his heart for that innocent girl.And chakor is aware of that because no one can more understand suraj other than chakor by looking in his eyes.

The mission for nation is completed and succeeded.And everyone happy about this except this two pure souls sukor.chakor realised this is her decision to send suraj in this mission.so,she needs to bear this and must find a solution.

suraj cannot forgot naina and pretending to be happy with chakor and his daughter saanvi.Chakor too can't see her suraj in this state.so,by making her heart like a stone and she sends away suraj near naina.

It's not easy to suraj too but he is also concerned about naina and how he betrayed her on the wedding day by not marrying her and breaking her heart into pieces.so he goes away from chakor and saanvi and leaving tejaswini too in his mansion.

Is this real love or sympathy???

AFTER 3 MONTHS...

tejaswini - how long chakor will you be like this.just forgot him and move on in your life and see the future of saanvi.

chakor - maa how can I move on in my life.he is my life....and it's very hard for me to handle saanvi .she is missing suraj,she's not sleeping without him,she's crying....and up of that I don't know where is suraj and naina and where they went.

chakor - god please help me...I can't see saanvi in such state,I need to look after by baby and need to think about her future.please do something and help me in any way.

tejaswini - don't worry chakor,everything will be alright.god will give a way.

chakor - ok bye maa,I need to go out for shopping to buy things for saanvi.

tejaswini - ok bye,be careful.

AFTER SHOPPING IN CAR...

police - hey,stop your car...show your license.

chakor - here.....s..su....suraj......SURAJJJJJ!

police - suraj...who is suraj?I'm inspector VIJAY.

WAS IT SURAJ?

WAS IT VIJAY?

WAS IT HER LOVE?

MISSION FOR COUNTRY IS SUCCEEDED...WILL MISSION FOR LOVE WILL SUCCEED?? That's up for now....give me your reviews about this through comments.

-ANGEL SUKOR-