Mina wandered the store, picking flowers to flowers, and small plants. As you went to the back of the shop where hid the most exquisite away from the eye. You chose ranunculus and Peonies to wrap into a banquet. It reminded you of her.

The clerk smiled as they caught  you watching Mina from afar. "Buying these for your girlfriend?"

You snapped your head in their direction. "What? No. We're only friends." The clerk gave you the banquet after cutting the tips. "That's what they all say, but I always see the love in their eyes before they do."

You shook your head ignoring the words before going to Mina. "Find anything you like?"

"Yep. I bought a couple of plants instead." Her smile wide and the stars in her eyes never shined so brightly. "What did you get me?"

"Flowers." You said sarcastically which earned you a small push from her.

--——————————-

Mina led you back to the same coffee shop from before. You both even sat at the same table by the window and the same seats. The place always seemed empty, but that's what gave its calm vibe.

"Alright, close your eyes." Mina covered her eyes with her band, her gummy smile appearing. You placed the banquet in front of her. "You can look now."

"These are so beautiful." She dug her nose into the flowers, her smile still the same. "Just like you." You winked.

"Too cheesy, (y/n)

"Too cheesy, (y/n)." She kept giggling as the line repeated in her head. "Yea, but it made you smile." You took notice of how wrinkles appeared near her eyes when she smiled too wide and the moles on her face that formed its own constellation.

"Shut up." Mina tried showing her cold exterior, but it couldn't hide that contagious smile of hers.

"Mina?" Jeongyeon approached the table along with the smaller girl. You sank into your seat the closer they got. "Funny running into you two." Jeongyeon patted the smaller girl's head beside her. "I'll order for us."

"Hey Chaeng." Mina said softly, pushing back the strands of hair behind her ear. You looked away from the two in hopes you don't get dragged into their conversation. Already, they were in their own little world as Jeongyeon came back to the table with two cup holders. "We need to go to Chae. Momo doesn't like waiting."

"Okay. Bye, Mina." Chae winked making the latter flustered from the simple gesture. "Bye Chaeyoung."

For one reason or another, you felt uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Your phone began to ring saving you at the right time. You looked at the caller I.D 'Sana.'

(Y/N): Hello?

Sana: (Y/n)~ Why didn't you tell me you stopped by?