After giving their final speech, they quickly exited the stage and went to the backstage.

"Babe, are you badly hurt? Is it that painful? Tell me." Lisa is panicking especially when Jennie held on to her for support. She is limping and the maknae can't help but to worry.

"I'm okay, Lice. Calm down okay? It's not that--"

"Manager oppa, medic please! Jennie unnie hurt her foot. Treat it immediately or it will worsen!" Lisa said.

"Lisa calm down! You are being too obvious." Jisoo whispered. Lisa is not being Lisa. At similar situations, the maknae would try to uplift the mood even though she too is worrying but she can't just stay calm because she knows Jennie is in great pain right now.

Lisa took a deep breath to calm herself and decided to just shut her mouth. She might say words that could get them in trouble.

"Babe, stop worrying okay? It hurts a little but it's tolerable." Jennie whispered, careful not to let anyone hear her. Lisa nodded.

The medical team immediately gathered and checked on Jennie's foot. They said it was nothing serious and there is nothing to worry about. They just put a cast on her foot to immobilize it to avoid further injuries. After that, they decided to go back to the hotel so they all could rest.

--

"Where's your room key?" Lisa asked. All four of them are inside the elevator waiting to reach their floor.

"What?"

"Give me your key." Lisa looked at her.

"Huh? Why?" Jennie was confused but handed it to Lisa anyway. Jennie squealed when Lisa suddenly carried her and walked out the elevator leaving their members behind.

"What are you doing Lisa? Someone might see us!" Jennie still cling on Lisa's neck afraid to fall. She doesn't want another injury, does she?

"I don't care."

Lisa unlocked her door and placed her on the bed carefully. She then get one pillow and placed it near the edge of the bed before having Jennie's foot lay there.

"How are you feeling?" Lisa eyes showed pure concern and worry.

"Lice, I told you I'm fine. Stop worrying okay?" Jennie held her cheeks. "What I need right now is a shower. Help me up?" Lisa immediate got on her feet and carried Jennie.

"Lisa! Stop carrying me! I can walk just let me hold on to you for support."

Lisa frowned.

"Baby, stop being stubborn okay? Let me atleast do this for you." Jennie stared at her coldly. "Fine."

Lisa helped Jennie get on her feet hesitantly and walked her to the bathroom. Her foot still kinda aches but the cast helped it reduce unnecessary movements. Jennie was about to close the door of the bathroom when Lisa squeezed herself in through the small opening.

"What are you doing?"

"Uhmm... I..." Lisa scratched her nape. "I'll help you clean up."

"What? No need. I can do it myself." Jennie smiled at Lisa who seems uneasy.

"I insist. Come on Jen," Lisa's face turned from shy to mischievous. "We could also... you know..." She wiggled her eyebrows at Jennie.