25.The Plan

Hyun Ri's POV.

You woke up in the morning and came downstairs to help your mom in preparing breakfast. After a while all your family gathered to have breakfast.

You: " eomma, appa, Jimin oppa." you called out to get their attention. "tonight we have to go somewhere." you continue.

Dad: "where?"

Mom: "why?"

They said at the same time.

You: " there is a very important meeting tonight. And the place,....i will take you there. " you replied. "so i thought if you guys could finish your schedules early......" you added.

Jimin: " is it very important?" he said and looked at you.

You: "yeah." you said and nodded.

Dad:" we would try to. "he said and nodded.

You: " thanks dad, i will go and get ready to go to the cafe." you said and got up from your seat.

After a while you went to your cafe and met your manager, Kim Jiun. You became quite close to her as she was of your age.

You: " Jiun-ah," you called out as soon as you saw her.

Jiun: " you are here." she said and smiled at you.

You: "anything new?" you said and sat on a chair.

Jiun: " yeah, the cafe has been running very smoothly and lately, it had become busier than before." she continued.

You: "that's a relief." you said and smiled at her." thank you, its all because of you. "you added.

Jiun: "if you want to thank me, treat me dinner tonight ." she said and smiled.

You: "sorry Jiun-ah, but not today, i will surely treat you later." you said.

Jiun: "why? Is there something important today?"she asked.

You: "yeah, it's a special night." you said and smiled to yourself. "i will see you later." you said and stood up.

Jiun: "okk. Bye, take care." she said and waved.

You: "bye." you said and waved back before going out.

°
°
°
It was evening.

You: "mom, we should get ready." you said after going in their room.

Mom: "shouldn't we call your dad and Jimin first ?" she asked.

You: "i will call them, you can get ready."you  said and smiled before going out of the room.

*dialling*

Dad: "hello dear?"

You: "appa, have you and Jimin finished your schedules?"

Dad: "yeah, we are on our way."

You: "ahh, ok then, drive safely. I have to go get ready."

Dad: "okk, i m hanging up." he said before hanging up..

Then, you got ready before coming downstairs. All others were there waiting for you.

You: "key?" you said and put your hand in front of Jimin.

Jimin: "are you gonna drive?" he asked and looked at you.

You: "yeah because i am the only one who knows the destination." you said before taking the key from him.

Then you all went out and you started driving. After about 20 minutes you reached your destination. It was a restaurant. You all went to the room that you reserve.