13. Jealousy.

Its was some days after since your cafe opened. The customers came often. U even had two part time workers now. Their name were Kangmin n Sebin. They were high school students.

Kangmin: " noona, can u pls stay here a bit, i need to go to the washroom?" he asked from the counter.

You: " sure." u said n went there, smiling.

U were just looking at some stuffs n u felt a presence in front of u. U thought it was a customer.

You: " welcome. What will u want to take?" u said n look up. " oh, Jungkook." u said n but u were not smiling, he was with Dohee.

Jungkook: " hi,"he said n smiled." we will take a coffee n..." he said n look at Dohee.

Dohee: "a bubble tea." she said n smile.

You: " ok pls wait for some time." u said n smiled.

They went n to a table.

Kangmin: " noona, i m back." he said n smiled.

U nodded n went to tell Sebin to make their order.

You: " Sebin-ah,pls make a coffee n a bubble tea." u said.

Sebin: " ok unnie." she said n then u went out from there n stare at Jungkook n Dohee.

Taejin: "unnie! " she said surprising u.

You: "ahh! Taejin, don't do such things." u said n turned to her.

Taejin: " sorry," she said n look the side where Jungkook n Dohee were. "ohh Jungkook oppa n Dohee unnie are here." she said.

You: " yeah," u said n look down.

Taejin: " is something wrong?" she said n put a hand on your shoulder.

You :" isn't he being too rude?" u said, not even knowing what u were saying.

Taejin: " what r u talking about, unnie?" she said n tilted her head.

You: " i mean his best friend came back after 4 years n he is not even giving attention to her." u said n widen your eyes realising what u were talking about.

Taejin: "unnie, can u explain to me?" she said.

U didn't know how to reply, so u said what came on your mind.

You: "ohh its about an anime." u said n tried to laughed.

Taejin: "ah, What happened there?" she said with anticipation in her eyes.

You: " idk exactly. I haven't read it properly..... Can i ask u something? "u said n she nodded." what should a person do if something is confusing him/her?" u asked.

Taejin:" um.. I think that person should listen to his/her heart. He/she should do what his/her heart says, that's the right thing. "she said n smile.

"listen to my heart. But how? What does my heart says? Wh-"

Taehyung:"Taejin. " he called cutting off your thought." i m hungry. "he continue.

Taejin: " Jihoon is there. Tell him to give u some food." she said, turning to him.

Taehyung: "but i want u to give me." he said n pouted.

Taejin: " i m talking with unnie right now." she said n turned to u.

You: " its ok. U should go." u said n smiled.

Taejin: "ok unnie." she said n went to Taehyung. "come here. , airhead." she said n drag Taehyung with her.

U giggle at their nature n again think about what Taejin said.