4.Confession.

Enjoy~

Jinyoung: "um... I....have something to tell u." he said n turn to u.

You: "what is it?". U said n also turn to him.

Jinyoung: "i have... i have liked u since i first met u." he said.

U were surprised to hear that n stood silently.

Jinyoung: "i know i m stupid to like someone so quickly." he said n rub the back of his neck. "but i really like u n i don't think i can find someone like u again." he said n hold your hand.

You were still silent, u didn't know what to do.

You: "i.. i." u said n freed your hand.
He was a bit surprised that u freed your hand.

Jinyoung: " its ok if u don't reply now. I can wait." he said n smiled.

You: " i have to go." u said n came running to the place where the others were.

Jimin: "where did u go?" he asked as soon as u appear.

You: "i was just taking some air." u said n tried to smile.

Jimin: "ahh ok. We r going to go now." he said n pick up his stuffs.

You: "ok." u said n pick up your stuffs.

Taejin: "unnie, did something happened? U look panicked." she said putting her hand on your shoulders.

You: "nothing happened." u said n stood up.

Taejin: "ok then, let's go." she said n catch your hand.

Then Jinyoung came. He look at u but u didn't look n went with Taejin. Then u all went home.

U n Jimin was on your way home. U stopped walking.

You: " Jimin oppa, i will go for a walk.". U said n stop him.

Jimin: "a walk? I will come with u." he said n turn to u.

You: "its ok, i will not take long." u said n he nodded.

Then u headed to the park.

Jimin's POV.

I know that something happened to Hyun Ri as she went for a walk n she look panicked in the mountain, but i didn't asked her because i thought she needed some time. I just walk home.

End of POV.

Jungkook's POV.

I have returned from my grandma's house n was waiting for Hyun Ri n Jimin hyung. After a while, Jimin hyung came alone.

Jungkook: " hyung, where is Hyun Ri?" i asked as he came nearer.

Jimin: "ahh Jungkook, she went for a walk. I think something happened." he said with concern in his eyes which make me more worry.

Jungkook: "something... happened?"

Jimin: " yeah, i don't know what it is though." he said n ruffle his own hair.

Jungkook: "i will go n look for her." i said n started walking slowly.

Jimin: "Jungkook," he called n i turn back. "pls take care of her." he said n smile slightly.

Jungkook: "ofc hyung." i said n started looking for her.

I looked for her everywhere but she wasn't here. Then i remembered a place where she would definitely be if something is bothering her. The park.
I went to the park n she was there sitting on the swing. I walked quietly n sat on the other swing.