22. Consciousness

Jungkook's POV.

Jimin: "its ok. She will be fine. Everything will be fine." he said as he pat my back continuously.

Jungkook: "i hope so hyung." i replied.

Jimin hyung was consoling me even though he was broken inside. Then, Namjoon hyung appeared at the scene and he was panting as he came running.

Namjoon: " Jungkook-ah, Hyun Ri..." he stopped to take some breath. "she.." he couldn't continue as he was out of breath.

"what happened?" me n Jimin hyung said at the same time rising from our seats.

Namjoon: " she woke up." he finally continues.

After hearing that, me and Jimin hyung ran towards the ward where Hyun Ri was being treated and Namjoon hyung followed us. As we were in front of the room, Jimin hyung and Namjoon hyung rushed into the room but i stopped at my pace as a thought came across my mind.

"Hyun Ri is in this state because of me.... I don't deserve to be in her view." i started walking back as i thought it. Then i turned back to walked back but a hand catch my arm. When i turned back, it was Jimin hyung.

Jimin: " Hyun Ri wants to talk to u." he said and smiled.

I didn't reply anything n just enter the room quietly. When i entered the room, Hyun Ri was there laying in the bed talking weakly with the others. Then, her gaze place on me, she smiled weakly when she saw me and that scene made my heart ache. I slowly went near her and sat on the bed.

Jimin: " i think we should let them talk ." he said and everyone went out of the room.

Jungkook: " i m sorry, Hyun Ri. Its all because of me. I couldn't protect you." i said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Hyun Ri: " shh." she put her fingers on my lips and i look at her n she was smiling faintly. "don't blame yourself. I m fine." she said n hold my hands

Jungkook: " no you are not and its all my fault. If only it wasn't my stupid plans....." i said and hold her hands tightly. "you wouldn't be in thus state."

Hyun Ri: " yah, i told u not to blame yourself." she said rising her voice a bit which made me remember the times when we used to bicker. "now, would u tell me everything? I don't want anything to be left out." she said as i looked into her eyes.

I could see that she was eager to hear all the truths.

Jungkook: " ok. I will tell you." i said and started telling her everything.

[Flashback]

Ever since Hyun Ri knew the truth about Jungkook and Dohee pretending to be dating and they started dating. Dohee didn't left coming close to Jungkook. She told him to leave Hyun Ri and date her instead. Of course he denied and told her respectfully that he can't leave Hyun Ri but instead of being consult she began to threaten him about hurting Hyun Ri if he didn't return to her.

Jungkook: "why are you acting like this, Dohee?" he asked to the girl standing in front of him.

Dohee: "because i love you, Jungkook. I want us to be together. " she said and hold his hand.

Jungkook: " and that can't happen. U know it very well." he said calmly and freed his hand.

Dohee: "why can't it happen?"she replied in an instant.