24.A Perfect Date.

Hyun Ri's POV

You woke up being excited about the date. You did your morning routine and get downstairs to eat breakfast.

You: "good morning, mom, dad and oppa." you said and smiled before sitting on your seat.

They wished you back and began eating their breakfast. After breakfast you helped your mom in doing the dishes.

You: "eomma." you called which drew her attention. " since i have not gone out since I was hospitalised, Jungkook wanted to take me to visit some places. So... " you said and organized the plates.

Mom: "so...?" she asked and smiled.

You: "can i go?" you said and looked at her.

Your mom giggle before replying.

You: " sure but don't come back late. " she said and patted your head.

You smiled and rush to your room to get ready.

Your outfit:

You grab your favourite bag:

It was 10:15am when you were all ready to go out

It was 10:15am when you were all ready to go out. You came downstairs.

You: "eomma, i m going." you said to your mom who was sitting in the sofa.

Mom: "enjoy your free time." she said and smile.

You: "okk." you said and rush out of the house.

Jungkook came with his car after a while. You hop in the car and gave him a smile.

You: " so where are we going?" you said and placed your bag on your lap.

Jungkook: "i have planed everything. Just trust me." he said and gave you a bunny smile.

You: "okk." you said as he began driving.

It took 20 minutes to reach the first destination. You and Jungkook came out of car and began walking. It was Naksan park.

Jungkook held your hand as you two walk along the Seoul Fortress. Trees were planted in the side of the ally. You and Jungkook walked quietly felling the breeze. There were many couples.