19.Arrival.

Jungkook's POV.

I didn't respond to Hyun Ri whether i will come or not. I decided that i was not going at first but i couldn't bare it anymore. I went to the park n stay inside my car as i saw her sitting in the swing. I watch her waiting for me desperately. She was freezing but still not giving up. It broke my heart.

"why r u so stubborn, Park Hyun Ri?" i thought to myself as she warm herself.

After a while, the snow began to fall n she was smiling, feeling the snow in her hand. She shook her own head n murmur something.

My phone was ringing so i turned back to answer it. It was my assistant, Mr. Kang.

Jungkook:" hello. " i answer.

Mr. Kang:" sir, r u coming to office today? "he said from the other line.

Jungkook:"no, i m little busy. "i said in the process of turning back." i have some work to dea-" i couldn't say a word when i turned back.

Hyun Ri was on the ground, unconscious. I panicked at the sight n quickly ran to her . I pick her up n let her head rest on my lap.

Jungkook: " Hyun Ri-ah,Hyun Ri-ah,Park Hyun Ri." i repeatedly called her name, catching her cheeks n shaking a bit.

She wasn't replying which made me more worried. I carried her bridal style n went towards my car. I put her inside the car n went to the hospital.

After a while, we reached the hospital. I carry her in bridal style again n brought her inside the hospital.

Jungkook: " pls help, someone help." i cried for help but no one was listening to me. " what's wrong with everyone?" i murmur to myself and went to a doctor. " doctor, pls help her. She fainted." i said as she turned to me.

Doctor: " i m sorry but we all r going early for Christmas." she said n catch her bag.

Jungkook: " is your holiday more important than a patient?" i said, rising my voice a bit, making the doctor stood still. "pls help her." i said n she rub his temples.

Doctor: " ok. Bring her in the emergency room." she said as i follow her to the emergency room with Hyun Ri in my arms.

As i arrived at the room, i put Hyun Ri down on bed as the doctor started to examine her.

Jungkook: " is she alright?" i asked as tue doctor turned to me.

Doctor: " yeah, she is alright. She just fainted from the coldness." she said n smiled."

Jungkook: " thank u." i said after i sighed as i was relief.

Doctor: " its ok. It my duty as a doctor."she said n smiled." can i ask u something? "she said n i nodded." what's the relationship of u two? "she asked making me stare at her." i m just asking. Don't take wron-"she said as she notice me but was cut off.

Jungkook:" i m her boyfriend. " i said cutting her off but i didn't know if i  still had  the right to say this or not.

Doctor:" what did she do that cause her to faint from coldness?" she asked making me look at her again as i didn't know what to say. " its ok if u don't answer." she said noticing my silence. "pls go n buy some heat pack, it will make her warm."she said as i look at her then to Hyun Ri. "don't worry about her, i will stay with her." she said making me look at her.

Jungkook: " thank u so much." i said, bowing a little n then rushing out to the store.

End of POV.

You: " where am i?" u said as soon as u woke up.

"u r in the hospital." a woman whom u assume​ as the doctor came n said, sitting near u. " r u fine?" she asks as she help u sit up.