20. D- Day.

It was the D- day of your worst day, Jungkook's wedding with Dohee. Just thinking of it make your eyes fill with tears. You didn't wanted to go but your parents would have been suspicious about your behaviour n u didn't wanted to tell them about it.

You were currently preparing yourself for the 'wedding'. You were not in the mood so, u just grab a white dress n put on some makeup, putting your hair down n ofc not forgetting the necklace given by Jungkook. You came downstairs n saw your parents n Jimin waiting for u. Jimin was looking at u with concern in his eyes.

Mom: " u guys come out. We will be outside." she said n went out with your dad.

U took some steps forward n stood beside Jimin.

Jimin: " r u ok?" he said n put his hand on your shoulder.

You: " yeah." u said weakly n gave a fake smile.

Jimin: " lets go." he said n held your hand as he knew that u might not be able to go out.

Your dad was driving, your mom was on the passenger's seat n you n Jimin was in the back seat. All the way, u look outside the window thinking 'how will you feel when u see Jungkook n Dohee together?' u sighed every time u thought about it.

Dad: " Hyun Ri-ah,r u not feeling well?" he asked noticing u.

You: " no. I m fine." u said faking a smile again.

Jimin held your hand n look at u with concern.

You: " i will be fine, oppa." u said  slowly only for him to hear and gave him a smile.

Will i really be fine? You thought n continue looking outside the window.

After some moments, you all reached the place. When you went in, all your other friends were there. Taejin ran to u as the others followed.

Taejin: " why did u come, unnie?" she asked while hugging u. "u should have stayed at home."

You: " its ok, i m fine." you said n patted her back.

Namjoon: " will you really be fine?"he asked looking at u with concern.

You: " yeah." you said weakly.

Seokjin: " let's all go n sit down." he said n u all sat down.

"where should i keep the knife for cutting the fruits?" a waiter asked.

" just keep the knife there on the table." u heard Dohee's dad said to the waiter.

" its time for the groom to enter." the host announced n Jungkook came in. He look at u n made eye contact for few seconds before u broke it because if it continued u could have broke down into tears. His eyes was trying to say sorry to u.

Jungkook went n stood near the host.

"now the beautiful bride." the host announced n Dohee came with his father. While she was walking she smirk at u n looked away.

What was that?

Taejin held your hand tightly n look at you. You gave her an assuring smile n continue looking at the 'couple' on the podium.

Tears were starting to blur your eyes as u blink it off and a memory flash u.

[flashback]

10 years old Hyun Ri n Jungkook were playing in the playground.

Hyun Ri: " kookie, what kind of girl will u marry in the future?" she asks innocently.

Jungkook: " um..." he hum putting his finger on his chin. " a girl like u." he said n straighten his back.

Hyun Ri: " really?" she said n giggle.

Jungkook: " yeah. Let's get married when we r adults." he said n gave his bunny smile.

Hyun Ri: " ok. Promise?" she said n put her pinky finger at the front.

Jungkook: " Promise." he said n locked his pinky finger with hers  As they both smiled brightly.

[end of flashback]

You smiled sadly remembering the beautiful memory.

' Jungkook, did u forget about your promise? ' you thought to yourself as the wedding ceremony starts.

"do u Han Dohee accept Jeon Jungkook as your life partner?" the priest announced as tears began to beam in your eyes.

Dohee: " i do." she said n smiled.

Then it was Jungkook's turn.

Priest: " do u Jeon Jungkook accept Han Dohee as your wife?" he asked to Jungkook.

Tears were already starting to rolled down your cheeks as Taejin hold your hand. U look up n smiled weakly.

Jungkook: " I..... I.." he started.

Pls don't.

U closed your eyes n wipe your tears.

********to be continued ********

A/N: so what's gonna happened? I m sorry if its boring.

Sorry for grammar, typos n spellings. Pls vote n comment.

See u in the next chapter 😉 ~~~