3.new student.

A/N: sorry if there is any mistakes. Enjoy~😉

Jungkook tapped your shoulder N then u turn to him wondering that the new student was familiar.

Jungkook:"isn't it the guy who saved u n Taejin?"he said whispering.

You:"yeah! he is. That's why I thought he is familiar. "U said recognizing that the new boy was Jinyoung.

Mrs. Kang:" new student, pls introduce yourself. " she said n motion her hand to say that he should come forward.

Jinyoung nodded n move forward.

Jinyoung:"hi everyone. My name is Park Jinyoung. Nice to meet u all." He said n bow a little n everyone clapped for him.

Mrs. Kang:" so..." She said as she search a place for Jinyoung to sit." Jinyoung, since Soo Hyun sit alone, go n sit next to her."

Jinyoung:"OK."he said n walk towards Soo Hyun who sat alone behind Taehyung n Taejin.

When he pass u,he smile at u n return back the smile.

Mrs. Kang:" OK so we shall start our lesson." She said n began teaching.

_______________

It was lunch time after five continuous period of learning. U,Jungkook,Taejin n Taehyung was about to go to the canteen but someone called u n when u turn, it was Jinyoung.

Jinyoung:" Hyun Ri,right?" He said after running to u guys n standing in front of u.

You:" yeah. U remembered?" u said n smiled.

Jinyoung:"yeah." He said n smile brightly.

Taejin:"unnie. U guys talk to him, I m really hungry I will go first." She said n u nodded. She stared to walk.

Taehyung:" wait for me!" He said n followed her.

You:" Jungkook, u can go first if u want to." U said n look at Jungkook.

Jungkook:" it's okay I will wait."

You:" ok so, Jinyoung ssi how can I help u?" U said turning to him.

Jinyoung:" pls don't call me 'Jinyoung ssi',it make me feel uncomfortable. "

You:"oh oh sorry for that."

Jinyoung: "so.....I was asking if I could sit with u guys in the lunch since i m new here." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

You smile n look at Jungkook,he look like he hesitate at first but he nodded. U turned to Jinyoung n smiled.

You:"ofc,let's get going." U said n u three start walking.

Jungkook's POV.

I don't like this Jinyoung guy, he is like flirting to Hyun Ri. He asked if he could join us in the lunch, Hyun Ri looked at me as if she was asking for my permission. I hesitate at first but I nodded. I need to look out of Jinyoung.

End of POV.

U three then reached the canteen, u went to your usual table n met the others.

You:" everyone, "u said getting the attention of them." This is Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung, our new friend?" U said making the statement sound like a question.

Jinyoung:" nice to meet u all. I would love to be friends with u guys." He said stepping forward.

Then u sat down between Jinyoung n Jungkook.

Jimin:" R u the one who save Hyun Ri n Taejin?" He said as u open your lunchboxes.

Jinyoung:"yeah." He said smiling brightly.