23. Back To Normal.

Hyun Ri's POV.

You were fine now and was discharged from the hospital few weeks ago. You didn't go to your cafe often because you hired a manager when you were in the hospital.

It was evening and you were organising some stuffs in your room just then you heard someone opening your door.

You: "oh, what are you doing here?" you asked to the person in front of you.

Jungkook: " my parents went out for a gathering and your mom told me to eat dinner with you guys." he gave a bunny smile and sat on your bed.

You: "ahh." you said and continue what you were doing.

Jungkook: " come and sit here." he said and patted on the bed.

You: "wait a second, let me finish this Jungkook." you said and placed your teddy on your bed.

Jungkook: "yah, can you give me some attention too?" he said and hold your hand.

You sat next to him and stare at him.

Jungkook: "what?" he said and blush.

You giggle and look at him.

You: " you are getting all blushy after telling me to give you attention,pabo." you said and punch him playfully.

Jungkook: " yah, it's because it was so sudden." he said and pouted.

You: "aigoo." you said and pinch his cheek.

Jungkook: "ahh, i m so bored. Let's play rock paper scissors." he said changing the topic.

You: "ok. Whoever loses have to grant a wish for the winner." you said and sat fully facing him.

Jungkook: "ok. Rock, paper, scissors." he said and started the game.

You won as you put rock and he put scissors.

You: "yes!"

Jungkook: "aish." he said and sighed.

You: " umm... Go and take my phone from the table there." you said and he hurry to do it. "good boy." you said and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook won in the second round and he said his wish.

Jungkook:"Hyun Ri-ah..."he said and came closer.

You: "what?" you said and move backwards.

Jungkook: "give me a kiss." he said and gave a bunny smile.

You: "are you mad?" you said and smack his arm.

Jungkook: " ah wae? ~ just a peck. Oh?"he said and pouted.

You: " mom, dad and oppa are home, someone will see." you said as he continue to nag.

Jungkook: " no, no one will see." he said nagging.

You: "but.."

Jungkook: "please... Oh.. Please please." he said and shake your hands holding it.

You: "ok, ok." you finally agreed.

Jungkook: "yay!!" he said and began bouncing before sitting quietly before you.

You closed your eyes and gave him a quick peck but he hugged you and peck you back. He continue to hug you and gave you a sweet kiss which didn't last for too long because you pushed him because you thought that someone pushed your door and saw you two.

Jungkook: " wha-"you cut him off by putting a finger on his lips.

Then your mom opened the door.