However, Nian Qichen was finally snapped once Lin Yue sneaked in his father’s study to steal the company confidential information for Ting Shiqing.

This act of his even angered the Nian couple since they were the one who raised him but he didn't even hesitate to stab them in the back for a total stranger?

They were disappointed but didn't make thing hard for him either besides kicking him out of the house and cut ties with him.

Lin Yue still had his parent’s inheritance left which was not a small amount either since his parents were famous painters so the wealth they left behind was enough for Lin Yue to finish his university and even started his own business if he wanted to.

Nonetheless, he was muddlehead and failed to see thing straight. He didn't even apologize to the Nian family because all he thought was how to get Ting Shiqing to forgive him for his failure since he failed to steal the information leading Ting Shiqing to cut ties with him with only a single phrase.

He went to beg Ting Shiqing. Ting Shiqing reluctantly ‘forgave’ him.

Why?Because he hadn't played him enough yet, he still remembered that this homo had bullied his love before so how could he let him go just like that.

As a result, Ting Shiqing led Lin Yue astray as he got addicted to drug and sex and even spent all of his inheritance.

Lin Yue went to beg Ting Shiqing to help him but all he got was mockeries and even got beaten badly by his bodyguards. Only at that time did he finally realize that he got played all along and regretted his past actions in which he couldn't go back and change them.

In the end, he died on the street at the age of 16 years old.

Even though Shi Shen wanted to comment more on his character, the time didn't allow him to do so as the story had already reached the scene which Lin Yue had just failed to steal the information for Ting Shiqing.

The last line that connected him with the male lead.

****

This time he, Nian Qichen couldn't bear to let this matter slide anymore. Just because they were lenient toward him and he became arrogance to the point that he thought that he could just trample on them just like this?

His previous proposals to work with the Ting family were enough to make him furious.

Why, them the Nian family needed to lower their heads to seek the cooperation with those small flies not to mention those proposals were not even benefits for the company.

However, he could still endure with his behavior until he saw with his own eyes that that damn kid went to steal their company confidential information which could cause them to lose a big sum of money.

Not even bother knocking he immediately kicked the door open in which he immediately saw the person he was looking for sitting on top of the bed.

He wanted to reprimand and lashed out his anger toward him but he was instead startled when that pair of big watery eyes looking straight back at him.

His eyes were calm, clear like water with the dark ink dripped inside causing Nichen to be stunned at what he was seeing and forgot what he was going to say to the youth before him.

Qichen only snapped back when he heard a faint voice which almost sounded like a whisper.

“Why…? I did everything
....everything as told...so why?”His voice was crisp and clear to begin with so now that he spoke in a soft voice which like he was asking someone or himself in disbelief tone it became even more painful for the listeners coupled with his pain expression which was full of sorrow on that pretty face of his causing others who saw this immediately felt sympathy with him.