Back To Rosewood

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 13:

We arrive back in Rosewood at Ezra's apartment and head inside. I might as well stay here for a bit. We walk into his apartment and I fall onto the sofa. Without realising it, I end up falling asleep.

~

I wake up to Ezra whispering my name, "Aria. Aria? You need to wake up. It's nearly 2pm and you haven't even had lunch and your parents will be back at home soon and will be wondering where you are. Come on baby, wake up... I love you." he says.

"Hmmmm. I love you too." I say half asleep.

I continue lying there for another 5 minutes then decide to get up. I head to the door but before I get the chance to open it to leave, that sick feeling rushes to my stomach, resulting with me running to the bathroom to throw up. Ezra stops what he's doing, making a sandwich, and runs after me. Once I've finished my business, he wipes my mouth and gives me a hug, "I love you Aria, you know that. We can do this you know, we can have a baby, I believe in you. I can book us a reservation at the grill or somewhere similar tonight and you can invite your parents. We can have a big discussion on what we are going to do. Everything will turn out okay. I know it will." he says.

I get up, give him a hug, then leave his apartment. As I close the door, I say the simple 3 words that everyone wants to hear, "I love you."