Guilty

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 80:
"What the hell was that?" Emily asks Hanna.
"Um... Well... I may have accidentally told her when I was talking about next school year. I'm so sorry, I told her not to tell anyone and she said she wouldn't. It probably just slipped out, Mona can't help it, she loves to gossip. I'll go and find her now and yell at her." She says as she leave the room.
"I hope no one believes it." I say, beginning to get nervous.
"It will be fine, Aria. Don't worry. We'll come up with an excuse if you aren't at school." Emily says, giving me a hug. Hanna then walks back in, dragging Mona by her purse.
"I'm so sorry, Aria, I couldn't help it. It just... Came out. I never said your name or anything like that. I'll just gossip to an idiot saying that it was fake, just end of year drama. Nothing big has happened here in ages. The corridors have been so quiet... So I thought I would spice it up but no one was paying attention to me... Until I mentioned the baby thing." Mona says apologetically.
"It's okay, Mona. I forgive you. They're gonna find out sooner or later anyway, why is now so bad, right?" I say, trying to make her feel less guilty. The bell then rings and we sit down and wait for class to begin.

<
>
<
>
<
>

TODAY MARKS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ONE MISTAKE WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 😱😱😱🎉🎉🎉 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING. I CANT BELIEVE THAT A YEAR HAS ALREADY PAST AND THAT IT HAS COME THIS FAR! THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH 💜💜💜💛💛💛❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💚💚💚

PS: please, please, please feel free to comment suggestions on how to add to the story and make it better because I never know what to write next or know what people are wanting to read :)