Just A Girls Night In

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 89:
We drive to The Grill and sit down at our reservation and order drinks.
"So what are people doing this summer?" I ask.
"Well I'm working the country club. My mum thinks I should have gotten a job at her firm but I thought that would be boring - having to work with her all day. The country club was the best they would allow. You're probably all doing better stuff. Please come and entertain me!" Spencer says with a slight laugh.
"Of course we'll visit you at work!" I say with a laugh. "I get to work and sort out some baby stuff with Ezra. I'm looking forward to it but we're really going to have to start budgeting everything we do. It's going to be so expensive." I say with a sigh.
"I'll help you, Aria." Hanna says sweetly.
"All I'm doing this summer is volunteering at the camp in Philly. You can thank my mum for that. I was planning on working and earning money but that isn't happening. It should be fun though. Wait Hanna, what are you doing?" Emily realises, as Hanna said nothing.
"I have no idea. Sleeping, shopping, eating. I'm not even working so shopping will end quickly. I really need a job." Hanna says, slightly sad.
"Hey, cheer up. I could see if The Brew has anything available if you like. It would be fun if we worked together!" I say, giving Hanna a hug.
"Aw, Aria! You don't have to do that. Thank you though!" She says whilst giving me a big hug back.
"It's no problem." I say.

We order food - a mix of salads, fries and steak and eat up. We decide not to get desert as we end up quite full so we pay and leave before heading back to Spencer's.

Once we arrive at Spencer's, we get our stuff out of her car and take it up to her room. After everything is inside, I quickly run downstairs and grab a tub of ice cream and four spoons and head back up. Hanna gets a movie up on her laptop and we snuggle up in Spencer's bed, eating ice cream, before dozing off.