The Reveal

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 92:

"A boy. Congratulations!" She says. I instantly burst into tears and Ezra does too. I'm so happy!
"Ezra, we're gonna have a baby boy! I'm so excited! Thank you so much, Alex!" I say to her.
"Aw, that's okay. Your baby boy seems healthy so keep doing what you're doing. I'll just get the pictures printed now for you. I'll wipe the gel off now." She says as she gets some tissue, wipes my stomach and leaves to get the pictures.
I stand up and run over to Ezra and fall into his arms, crying with happiness. "Ezra, I can't wait. For a while I felt like we were gonna have a girl and I really hoped for one but I suddenly felt like our baby was gonna be a boy. I just had this weird feeling in the back of my mind about it." I say as I look up at Ezra and kiss him.
"I'm gonna have a son! I love you so much! And I love our son so much too!" He says to be as he kisses me back with tears dripping down his face.
Alex then walks back in with the pictures. "Here they are. I'll see you in maybe a months time. If you have any questions in the meantime, just pop in or call me." She says as she hands us the pictures and a card with her details.
"Thank you so much! Goodbye." I say. I then hug her and Ezra says goodbye and shakes her hand.
"Goodbye Ezra and Aria, I look forward to seeing you soon." She says as we leave her office. We then sign out and head back to the car. Ahhhhhhh, I'm so happy!

<
>
<
>
<
>
<

Hey guys, so what do you think? So many of you commented twins but I wasn't planning on that and didn't really vision them having twins in this story. If I was though, it would have been a boy and a girl. I was actually planning on them having a girl from the very start and even had a name but suddenly decided to change it to a boy as soon as I posted the previous chapter as no one ever writes about them having a boy. I've started thinking about names. I want an unusual one and have a definite middle name but I'm not 100% set on the first name so comment ideas. I really hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry it's short but it's late and I need to go to sleep. I won't update until probably Wednesday or Thursday as Wednesday I have my speaking French GCSE. I'm really nervous but I've learnt all of my paragraphs so I hope I do well and don't have to retake it.
Exactly a year ago I reached 7k and it's crazy to think that a year later I have 93k+ reads now! I am so thankful for everything. I love you all so much. Be kind and stay positive,