Ice Cream, Plans and Craziness... Sort Of

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 87:
With a smile on my face, I leave the principal's office. The corridor is dead silent so I run down it like a crazy person - I might as well make the most of it. I'm such a little kid!
I make it back to the classroom and walk in. To my surprise, it's fairly quiet - people are mostly on there phones. The boys however, well, they are just mucking about and flying paper aeroplanes around the room. They probably have notes in them about people. Eh, I don't care.
The girls are at the back of the room so I head up to them and grab a chair and sit with them.
"Hey." I say.
"How was the meeting?" Spencer asks.
"Fine, fairly boring. I'm just gonna do part time school and the rest at home I think. It depends how I feel when it comes to it." I reply.
"I wish I didn't have to come in everyday." Hanna says with a slight giggle.
"Well let's hope you get pregnant too!" I say jokily.
"Well if Caleb knocks her up, I want to name the baby." Emily joins in.
"Hey, what about me? What will I get?" Spencer says as she laughs her head off.
"Okay, okay, getting serious now, what should we do after school?" I ask.
"Celebrate... Duh!" Hanna says.
"But what exactly?" I reply back.
"We could go out to eat? And maybe have a sleepover too?" Emily suggests.
"Yes! That's a great idea!" Spencer says before continuing, "Shall I pick everyone up at say 7pm and we can go from there?"
"Yeah." Emily, Hanna and I say together.
We then look up from our conversation to see people making themselves bowls of ice cream at the desk so we get up and join in. Ice cream time!